Thread: ENFJ

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Thumbs up ENFJ

I have been reading posts on the forum for a couple of weeks now, and I have to say, reading this forum is like being on cloud nine. I reference personality theory or want to several times a day and I know people want to hurt me at times . I am really, really happy to be here. I have been obsessed with personality theory since...middle school (embarrassed to say). My current obsession is Keirsey's but I am moving back to Myers-Briggs- have lots of q's, which I will post. Not long ago I had no idea that a forum like this existed, nor that so many extremely intelligent people (I've read many threads) enjoyed discussing personalities as much as I.

I am in the middle of a career transition and feeling a little off my game lately- trouble throwing myself full force into the job search bc of close relationships and plenty of drama and fun at my current job. This has lead me to soul searching and I am evaluating my strengths and weaknesses, but most importantly weaknesses bc I want to grow personally as much as possible during this important transition. This personal search is what I fall back on for comfort during times I feel unstable. Crazy, I know, but I'm sure some NFs can relate.

This may be too long for an introduction...I am trying to share more about myself, after reading threads about ENFJs and the tendency for others to feel like we don't share a lot. I also want to return the favor for the fascinating threads I have read. Overall I have enjoyed the most reading about how ENFJs are perceived by other people in general, but especially by specific types.

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Welcome to the Forum. I hope you enjoy your stay.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    iNtJ

Welcome. Good to have some more ENFJs around here, you guys are a tad underrepresented.

And not too long for an introduction, especially here. We like sharing.

MBTI
    IsTP

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

enfj are cool
    my sister is an enfj, she deserves a much better brother than I am!
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Welcome!

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w5
    Socionics
    INFx

Quote Originally Posted by Afkan View Post
    I have been reading posts on the forum for a couple of weeks now, and I have to say, reading this forum is like being on cloud nine. I reference personality theory or want to several times a day and I know people want to hurt me at times . I am really, really happy to be here. I have been obsessed with personality theory since...middle school (embarrassed to say). My current obsession is Keirsey's but I am moving back to Myers-Briggs- have lots of q's, which I will post. Not long ago I had no idea that a forum like this existed, nor that so many extremely intelligent people (I've read many threads) enjoyed discussing personalities as much as I.

I am in the middle of a career transition and feeling a little off my game lately- trouble throwing myself full force into the job search bc of close relationships and plenty of drama and fun at my current job. This has lead me to soul searching and I am evaluating my strengths and weaknesses, but most importantly weaknesses bc I want to grow personally as much as possible during this important transition. This personal search is what I fall back on for comfort during times I feel unstable. Crazy, I know, but I'm sure some NFs can relate.

This may be too long for an introduction...I am trying to share more about myself, after reading threads about ENFJs and the tendency for others to feel like we don't share a lot. I also want to return the favor for the fascinating threads I have read. Overall I have enjoyed the most reading about how ENFJs are perceived by other people in general, but especially by specific types.
    Growth sugestion: stop saying sorry. You are who you are, which is something special and unique considering no one else is you [though, roughly 5% of the population give or take a percent have your personality TYPE {key word is type}]

There's no reason to be embarassed that you're into MBTI nor that you've been into for a while. If you like something and go for it, you're going after what you want and what makes you happy [nothing to be ashamed of really].

I can relation to the personal search thing....maybe it's a little different. I guess I look at me and what I am and try to improve it. It's still a personal search, but with a different aim, thus I can relate.

Welcome.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Very nice to meet you.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

welcome
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by sonata View Post
    you guys are a tad underrepresented.
    Oh noes I have failed you.

*Does seppuku*
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.