User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ENFJ

Senior Member Array
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Chimerical View Post
    Growth sugestion: stop saying sorry. You are who you are, which is something special and unique considering no one else is you [though, roughly 5% of the population give or take a percent have your personality TYPE {key word is type}]

There's no reason to be embarassed that you're into MBTI nor that you've been into for a while. If you like something and go for it, you're going after what you want and what makes you happy [nothing to be ashamed of really].

I can relation to the personal search thing....maybe it's a little different. I guess I look at me and what I am and try to improve it. It's still a personal search, but with a different aim, thus I can relate.

You are right. Thank you for the feedback.

"To outsiders, INTJs may appear to project an aura of "definiteness", of self-confidence. This self-confidence, sometimes mistaken for simple arrogance by the less decisive, is actually of a very specific rather than a general nature; its source lies in the specialized knowledge systems that most INTJs start building at an early age."
    I post this bc I can relate to this- only I usually worry about how my "definiteness" will affect others (negatively). Powerful lessons learned from someone with different strengths than me. Truly appreciate it.

Senior Member Array