User Tag List

Junior Member Magia Erebea User's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4W5

Default Newbe Reporting in.

So...where to start, where to start...

My favorite colors are blue and green. In case you didn't look at the Type indicator to the left, I'm an INTJ 4W5. As an INTJ I now demand that all uthers bow down to my natural superiority.

(Others was misspelled on purpose by the way. Kinda part of the joke. And while some of you may be saying "duh" to yourselves please remember this IS the internet, some need you to point out the obvious.)

My favorite movie genre is Horror, NOT gore movies like Saw or Hostile. Don't know if this term is still in common use but I call these Slashers and hate when anyone calls them Horror as they're not worthy of this genre. Any third-rate hack can make a "good" Slasher - No pun intended. But it takes a true master of the art to make a good Horror movie using little to no gore.

With that said I am a fan of all things Zombie related. And while some may point out such things have their fare share of gore this is different. Gore is an element but is not the key factor.

^ tl;dr

Moving on from the movie thing, I am a huge fan of Anime/Manga. I'll take this time to list my favorites.

1. Negima!: Magister Negi Magi
    Also known as (Mage Master Negi, Mahou Sensei Negima/Magical Teacher Negima)

2. Negima Neo

3. Shiki

4. Highschool of the Dead

My username actually comes from the Negima Manga.

I do have a passing interest in the anime BLEACH. And enjoy playing RPG video games.

MBTI
    INxJ

Welcome

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Hi Welcome aboard.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    ISFJ

Welcome.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Magia Erebea User View Post
    My favorite movie genre is Horror, NOT gore movies like Saw or Hostile. Don't know if this term is still in common use but I call these Slashers and hate when anyone calls them Horror as they're not worthy of this genre. Any third-rate hack can make a "good" Slasher - No pun intended. But it takes a true master of the art to make a good Horror movie using little to no gore.

With that said I am a fan of all things Zombie related. And while some may point out such things have their fare share of gore this is different. Gore is an element but is not the key factor.
    Well, I agree with all of that. Except, I kind of put Saw in the better category. I like that there's a motivation to it, even though there are better "true horror" movies.

But the point is that I agree with you in principle. And I'm sure that means a lot to you, that you didn't waste that TLDR.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    IsTP

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1161526

"They the type of cats who pollute the whole shoreline. Have it purified. Sell it for a $1.25"