User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Default Yes, another INFP <3

Hey folks.

I'm Jeremy. I stumbled across your forum community from Google. Read some threads. I liked what I read, so I decided I'd try to participate! Christmas break is so boring.

So in the interest of self-disclosure, which is so much easier to do online, here is a little about me: My name is Jeremy, I am male, I am an "always questioning" INFP (I'm settled on the I, N, and P, but that damn F/T always gets me.) I'm currently a Junior at THE Ohio State University, majoring in.. what else? English and Psychology, with a goal of becoming a Teacher or Guidance Counselor or Higher Education Counselor or Social Worker (etc.) I am currently employed as a Resident Advisor in one of the halls there, and it is a really enjoyable job for me; even with my relatively strong "I", it gives me a reason to get out there and expend some of that energy I build up rather than just keep building it!

I've been interested in typology systems for awhile, and have taken almost every online test I can think of except that one 300-some question one. I have taken the MBTI in real life and was confirmed INFP. I have taken the Enneagram test(s), but even by reading the description, I know my Enneatype is 9w1 (or 9, 5, 4 in that other system I believe). 4 is too focused on the negative, 5 is too argumentative. 9 seems sort of like a 4 who focuses on the positive and a 5 who just wants to know in order to know. So I relate to that. Plus fights annoy the heck out of me.

Other than that, my favorite activities include surfing the web, playing video games (usually RPGs, though I like rail shooters and fighting games as well... PORTAL LOVE <3), MBTI and typing people, hanging out with my RA staff and (some) of my residents, imagining what it would be like to be a "normal" person (and usually cringing because I hate "normal"), and other related activities.

So there's me. If you want to know more.. ask I guess?

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Y HELLO THAR

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Hey, welcome to the forum Jeremy. I'm also a big video game fan. From your choice of major and job I'm inclined to agree with your F over T assessment.

MBTI
    INxJ

Welcome

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Welcome to the Forum! Hope you enjoy your stay and happy Holidays, in case you celebrate them. =)
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Thank you all! Happy holidays to you too!
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

MBTI
    INTP

Welcome

... another RPGer here.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Where do you reside when you're not at OSU?

EDIT: Oh yeah, and welcome!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

My parents are split up, so most of the time I spend it with one of them. One currently resides south of Columbus in a little hamlet called Commercial Point. It's nice cause his house is so close to school.

The other parent lives in small town called Bidwell in the middle of nowhere. It's my hometown too. I'm from a town of 400 people. It's SJ central XD (That's not fair; plenty of SPs too. But so, so few Ns. I felt so alone!)

Since most people have never heard of Bidwell before, the best description for it (seeing that you're from Cleveland) is that it's on the part of Ohio that "sticks down" at the bottom. I'm on the right-central part of that little peninsula. About 10 miles from the mightily polluted Ohio River
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

What's up? Your life seems busy, can't say the same for myself. For me, procrastination gets in the way along with my self doubt. But you obviously have goals, so that's cool. And I go back and forth with the T too. And I guess we differ when it comes to being normal. I force normalcy so I can just get through the days. Plus I was I was an Enneagram 9 or so my life would be more positive.