User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    ...playing video games (usually RPGs, though I like rail shooters and fighting games as well... PORTAL LOVE <3),
    THE CAKE IS A LIE!

Hi by the way. You're right about normality, it's definitely weirder than abnormality.
    We don't need reason and we don't need logic, 'cause we've got feeling and we're damn proud of it!

Speeding Motorcycle - Daniel Johnston

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

welcome
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by quietmusician View Post
    What's up? Your life seems busy, can't say the same for myself. For me, procrastination gets in the way along with my self doubt. But you obviously have goals, so that's cool. And I go back and forth with the T too. And I guess we differ when it comes to being normal. I force normalcy so I can just get through the days. Plus I was I was an Enneagram 9 or so my life would be more positive.
    Yeah. Procrastination stinks, but I tend to be pretty lucky with it.. Even if everything seems to fall through, in the end it turns out okay... usually. I have screwed up before, but you just gotta keep going, you know?

I do the self-doubt thing a lot too. You're definitely not alone there. I'm just lucky that a lot of people I care about are there to keep walking with me along the path I want to go down. If I didn't have people there telling me that I actually am doing a good job, I'd probably have given up on college a long time ago, let alone other activities. They give me just enough fuel to get over that wall of self-doubt that INFPs seem to experience.

And dude, don't ever think that your life is miserable :P Even if you're a 4! Life is miserable sometimes, yep, but always remember that there are good things to it as well, and being a 4 is probably the best way to realize that. I mentioned this in another thread, but always remember that being a 4 is great, because you actually get to experience all of your emotions fully; the good and the bad. 9's might seem "happier", but it's truly an illusion that we hide behind, and we neglect a lot of things in order to keep that false happiness. And INFP 9s give up half of their leading function in order for that happiness to occur! (Don't get me wrong, I like being a 9! Just trying to say that 4s are good too !)

Wow, I wrote 3 paragraphs. Oh well. Thanks to everyone who has posted so far! Hopefully I shall see you in other threads
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

Welcome. I was an RA in college. It was a mistake.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Welcome. I was an RA in college. It was a mistake.
    Well, if nothing else, it's giving me a good chance to develop all of my extraverted functions for a change. Plus, I've made a lot of good friendships through the job; I really enjoy it, though I admit sometimes it's more of a pain than it's worth. I'm just glad that our staff works well together. That job would be hell if you had to work with people you didn't like.
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Welcome! I think...ok yeah.
    SDMF