User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ISFJ

Most girls I tend to fall for are INFP/Js. That probably means something.

I think it's important (no matter what the type) to cultivate a sense of egotistical superiority. Even if you don't think you're the best person in the world, you should think you are. It's healthy.

The nice thing about MBTI is that it says nothing about the validity of each type, so everybody can rationalize his/her own justification of why it's great to be [insert your type here].

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Hi to you too. As a matter of fact, I havent done the official test. (Costs money y'know?) So, I well understand that danger of mistyping. However, I've done numerous tests and I've always typed as INFP. Added to that I identify quite strongly with the characteristics. Certainly more than with any other type. So Im pretty sure I am in fact an INFP. That said, please explain further....
    if you typed as INFP as a result of taking the actual MBTI, then that is a normative instrument and your traits are normal, useful, and needed. If you took an unofficial online test or socionics, then you're on your own.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

Quote Originally Posted by mocca View Post
    Hi to you too. As a matter of fact, I havent done the official test. (Costs money y'know?) So, I well understand that danger of mistyping. However, I've done numerous tests and I've always typed as INFP. Added to that I identify quite strongly with the characteristics. Certainly more than with any other type. So Im pretty sure I am in fact an INFP. That said, please explain further....
    The MBTI as published by CPP is the only instrument designed to indicate type that undergoes ongoing validity and reliability testing.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

So you're telling me im just an INFP wannabe - unless Im certified by MBTI from CPP? Well, on one hand I guess I could be happy to have found an escape from certain INFPdom. On the other, Im pissed that you seem to be saying that unless my traits are certified by said MBTI, those same traits are no longer "normal, useful and needed"and by extension, you're what - kicking me off the board? Am I misunderstanding something here? Anyhow, regardless of what you or MBTI has to say about it, I repeat, I identify with the INFP characteristics most, and therefore will continue to consider myself one, until I've got the moula to prove it. So - I remain - a certified INFP. (even if my certification comes only from me.)

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

Whoa there Sparky... back up.

You asked for our guidance re: the negatives you perceive about this type.

I gave you mine.

Do with it what you will.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by mocca View Post
    So you're telling me im just an INFP wannabe - unless Im certified by MBTI from CPP? Well, on one hand I guess I could be happy to have found an escape from certain INFPdom. On the other, Im pissed that you seem to be saying that unless my traits are certified by said MBTI, those same traits are no longer "normal, useful and needed"and by extension, you're what - kicking me off the board? Am I misunderstanding something here? Anyhow, regardless of what you or MBTI has to say about it, I repeat, I identify with the INFP characteristics most, and therefore will continue to consider myself one, until I've got the moula to prove it. So - I remain - a certified INFP. (even if my certification comes only from me.)
    You are definately an INFP from where I'm sitting lol only an INFP would have taken offence so rapidly. (s'ok, I'm one too lol)

I haven't done the "paid for" test, and I won't either, I don't need to pay someone to test me when I have already done a whole load of free (just as good ones) that all come out the exact same, and I identify most with the INFP type description (when I am being honest). All I would be doing is paying for someone to tell me something I already know.

I would only pay if I knew for sure they would give me the type I want to be lol
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Thanks Berberella,LOL!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Anii -Im just still trying to understand your point which is why I said:
    Im pissed that you seem to be saying that unless my traits are certified by said MBTI, those same traits are no longer "normal, useful and needed"
    Thats what it sounds like. Once again, clarfification plz -INFP to INFP.