User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sona View Post
    My entire life I have been taught to stand up for my beliefs, to be a person of high morals and ethics. That's why I feel obligated to pave the way for people of every sex, race, and socioeconomic status to fulfill their own spiritual destiny.
    Since morals and ethics are never universal, who's morals and ethics do you aspire to?
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    Ok, I guess now it stands on wether or not that is an offensive image.

Since no one here but you finds it offensive, you should do what you said you could, and block the image.
    You can't measure "offensiveness" by mass appeal.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

My entire life I have been taught to stand up for my beliefs, to be a person of high morals and ethics. That's why I feel obligated to pave the way for people of every sex, race, and socioeconomic status to fulfill their own spiritual destiny.
    Dude your well known to have superiority issues. Your not a person who is known for tollerance nor acceptance. Have you had psychological cosmetic surgery or are we talking turning points here?
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara View Post
    Since morals and ethics are never universal, who's morals and ethics do you aspire to?
    Gods, morals and ethicals are universal. Some humans just don't choose to adopt them, to answer your question I aspire to Islamic ethics and morals.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Which means I have weigh and balance the needs of everyone, including you but not just confined to you.

Feel free to register a formal complaint in the Suggestions modbox, if your sense of honor demands it and you would like to get a formal reply from the administration. This will trigger a discussion among the entire group of moderators and administrators, and an authoritative decision would be issued.

But I'm already fairly certain of what the vote will be, knowing the philosophy of the admin staff. (So as not to mislead you here.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Dude your well known to have superiority issues. Your not a person who is known for tollerance nor acceptance. Have you had psychological cosmetic surgery or are we talking turning points here?
    So form 26 posts you've decided that about me? I don't infact have any superiority issues. I am a very tolerant person, and I believe its unfair for you to imply I am intolerant particularly when you don't even know me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

So form 26 posts you've decided that about me? I don't infact have any superiority issues. I am a very tolerant person, and I believe its unfair for your to imply I am intolerant particularly when you don't even know me.
    You were at one time a very "wide spread" poster were you not?

I draw from previous experience of you as I know of you. Hence my assumption. Your behaviour is not dissimilar to that of before but nor is it the same, hence the inquiry as to your state of thinking.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

Which means I have weigh and balance the needs of everyone, including you but not just confined to you.

Feel free to register a formal complaint in the Suggestions modbox, if your sense of honor demands it and you would like to get a formal reply from the administration. This will trigger a discussion among the entire group of moderators and administrators, and an authoritative decision would be issued.

But I'm already fairly certain of what the vote will be, knowing the philosophy of the admin staff. (So as not to mislead you here.)
    Its amazing that you known the perspective of all of the admin staff. But then you're a woman, they think they know everything.

MBTI
    INFP

Its amazing that you known the perspective of all of the admin staff. But then you're a woman, they think they know everything.

You're leaking again.
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    You were at one time a very "wide spread" poster were you not?

I draw from previous experience of you as I know of you. Hence my assumption. Your behaviour is not dissimilar to that of before but nor is it the same, hence the inquiry as to your state of thinking.
    You ignore the most basic ground rule of debate. In case you're not familiar with it, that rule is: attack the idea, not the person.