MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5sp
    Socionics
    INTp

Welcome! It wasn't so long.

Quote Originally Posted by briochick View Post
    I just realized that the green candies in my jar of unkonwn colored hard candies is *spearmint*. I think my evening has just been made.
    Um....is this because you like the thought of torturing your guests? Or, do you sincerely like spearmint hard candies?

I want to stay in Spain and visit as many countries as possible but I feel I absolutely must visit Germany, England, and Ireland. The first two because I have friends there, the third because my great grandfather came from there.
    Cool itinerary. Take photos and share, if you would. Especially when you go to Ireland, please.

Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    I think it's a Briochick. Seriously, no, I didn't note that from the source material, if it was even mentioned.
    My first thought was a plover chick, but I'm not terribly sure now that I'm comparing the two.

Edit: Maybe it's a killdeer chick?

Brio, you sound like an interesting person. One of my sisters is an INFJ. She doesn't have a whole passel of friends, but the few she does have are true. When people finally realize how cool she is (when she steps out into public to be met, that is), they like her. I would imagine you're the same way. Give it time. And, from the looks of it, you've got similar humor to her. Heh. That's a good thing....well, all depending on whether those candies are for guest torture or your own consumption, that is. I'll take the ice cream, thanks.

Oh, and tell us more about the plans to write and be an art teacher. Write what, in particular? Art teacher for what grade level?

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by TPol View Post
    Welcome! It wasn't so long.

Um....is this because you like the thought of torturing your guests? Or, do you sincerely like spearmint hard candies?
    Cool itinerary. Take photos and share, if you would. Especially when you go to Ireland, please.
    My first thought was a plover chick, but I'm not terribly sure now that I'm comparing the two.
    Edit: Maybe it's a killdeer chick?
    Brio, you sound like an interesting person. One of my sisters is an INFJ. She doesn't have a whole passel of friends, but the few she does have are true. When people finally realize how cool she is (when she steps out into public to be met, that is), they like her. I would imagine you're the same way. Give it time. And, from the looks of it, you've got similar humor to her. Heh. That's a good thing....well, all depending on whether those candies are for guest torture or your own consumption, that is. I'll take the ice cream, thanks.

Oh, and tell us more about the plans to write and be an art teacher. Write what, in particular? Art teacher for what grade level?
    hmmm, I think I like you already.
    You know, I thought it might be a killdeer chick too but then there are about a, what, a half-dozen species or so that lay their eggs in rocks or sand and have chicks that resemble the killdeer chick. ie. the referenced plover chick. Perhaps I'll look it up later.

The candies are for me. I do really like spearmint, and also peppermint. Guests get banana chips and nuts. lol.

I take masses of photos whenever I travel so don't worry because in about six months you'll probably be inundated with hundreds of them.

what I would like to do (and I honestly don't know how this will happen according to present plan. I may have to adapt it quite a bit if the world economy doesn't improve), is write fiction, probably science/fantasy fiction, or maybe surrealist fiction, or possibly children's books. As for the art teaching. I want to open a paint your own pottery and woodwork shop, where people can come and paint stuff and then we'll glaze it or finish cooking it. What I'd like to do is have pottery or wood carving classes in the afternoons or evenings, maybe even along side the regular "paint your own" time. I'd have only a few people working for me, and possibly a business partner. I'd want to teach people how to express themselves, even if they're not going to make a profession out of it, how to use their expression as healing. To that extent I'd also like to take my wares to inpatient psychiatric clinics or have out-patient care groups and perhaps school classes come and paint stuff. I'd want to use it as a method of helping those who's minds have turned against them to realize the value of real and functioning expression for healing and self-relating and also as a manner of showing them that even a stranger can care about them and their well-being.:rolleyes2:

yeah...I'm just going to stop talking now.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hey, briochick!!!

Edahn told me he has his eye on you.

Welcome!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Hey, briochick!!!

Edahn told me he has his eye on you.

Welcome!!!

Thank you.
    Edahn, isn't that the guy who asked for two sentences? Lol, is his eye on me good or bad? Is it kinda wet and squishy? ...

Dee: hi, and thanks.

gauche: thanks, and I can be quite lazy too.

kuranes: it's ok.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

I absolutely must visit Germany
    Someone called for me?
    Oh, hi and welcome to the Forum! I hope you enjoy your stay! =)
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

I like your art therapy idea. I had a similar idea about using nature photography or wilderness survival workshops. It was just a thought though.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I like your art therapy idea. I had a similar idea about using nature photography or wilderness survival workshops. It was just a thought though.
    that's a picture of Bear from Man Vs. Wild as your icon isn't it? That is fantastic. I think he's terribly hot. But, then I'm a little odd.

Thank you for liking my art therapy idea. This *idea* of mine has been a seed/desire/passion since I was about 16. I figure it's not going to leave me now.
    -Brio

-Teddy Roosevelt

Yep, that's Bear. I chose it because of my interest in wilderness survival.

I hope you make a chance to implement your art therapy ideas. Art therapy is underrated, probably because it doesn't have the financial backing drugs do.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Yeah, I strongly believe art therapy is underrated. Stupid rich drug companies.
    Wilderness survival is good to know and I try to make a point to know that stuff. My coworkers think I'm a little odd to that degree (as well as many other degrees ). Anyway, what I mean is I think it's totally cool that you picked that picture and that you are interested in wilderness survival.
    -Brio

-Teddy Roosevelt