User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5sp
    Socionics
    INTp

Default I did one of these sooner here than I did on INTPc.

Ummm, hello. Yeah, hi. ((tries to overcome sudden stage-fright))

I've lurked for close to three years now, occasionally visiting blogs here of friends I'd met over at INTPc. If I were a long-time resident here, I'd want to know more about this person who suddenly showed up and started making mega-posts. So, this is me:

Vitals: female; 5'10"; age 40; low blood pressure; Irish, English and Cherokee ancestry; married to an INTJ; no kids; live in the US.

Favorite ice cream: Mint chocolate chip.

Favorite animals: Snow Leopard (#1). Also, palamino horses, platypii, penguins, raccoons, cats of all sorts, malamutes, and huskies.

Career pursuits: Writing, Visual Arts (mostly sculpture).

Interests and hobbies: Amateur radio, archaeology, architecture, art, aviation (jet fighters, especially), big cats, cartooning/animation, cooking, digital art, board & card games, gardening, gymnastics (watching) & contortion, listening to music, playing music (drums), singing (alto/tenor), Native American studies, pantomime, photography, quotations, reading, rocks, sculpture, tall ships, wilderness survival, biographies (especially about artists and, especially, Leonardo Da Vinci).

Physical activities enjoyed: Bicycling, dirt-biking, golf, Tai Chi, yoga and yoga dance, belly-dancing, aerobics, hiking. Want to try hang-gliding and perhaps power-gliding.

Favorite authors: Octavia Butler, Orson Scott Card, Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) -- my writing hero ever since I was little, Wilbur Smith, Douglas Adams, and my hubby; Walt Morey, Berkeley Breathed, Graham Base, Dr Seuss, Don and Audrey Wood, Jean Craighead George, James Gurney, Robert Munsch, and Lois Lowry in children's books.

Favorite humor: Monty Python, Mr Bean, Wallace & Grommit, Steven Wright, Charlie Chaplin, Mad Magazine's Don Martin books, Douglas Adams.

Favorite actors: Charlie Chaplin, Jimmy Stewart, Johnny Depp, Anthony Hopkins, Sean Connery, Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Jodie Foster.

Favorite music: celtic, modern country, some singers from the 40s & 50s, barbershop quartets, easy-listening like the Carpenters, 80s rock, some New Age (pretty picky here), some folk and John Denver, some rock from various eras. I like a lot of music, I guess.

Enough for now.

MBTI
    ISTP

Holy, lots to read.

Welcome!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5sp
    Socionics
    INTp

I almost did bullet points to make it easier to go through, but figured it would actually look longer and more intimidating that way.

Thanks.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Welcome.

Shites. You're wayy taller than me. Not that it isn't hard to be. But.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

your intro post is shorter than mine. Now I'm not sure anyone will read it.
    I think Johnny Depp is a good actor too, and I also like Mr. Bean. Mint Chocolate chip is a fantastic ice cream. Perhaps not quite as good as vanilla with the little bits of vanilla bean in there but pretty darn close.
    ... Hi!
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    ISTP

It's very intimidating.

Mostly because I felt like responding so I thought I should actually read it.

Have to say for favourite humour, though.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Hi-ya, I'm an INTPc stalker who's lurked in your blog once or twice

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

wow, an anglo-saxon native american INTP? I'm English, Scottish and Iroqouis Which means i'm pretty much peaceful until you put Scottch in my belly and beat a drum....

MBTI
    INTj

Hi TPol.

What brings you to this side of the tracks?
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5sp
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Welcome.
    (smirk)
    Shites. You're wayy taller than me. Not that it isn't hard to be. But.
    ((pats aelan's head then leans on it)) Hubby told me I'd probably stand out a bit where you are. Don't worry, kid, I'll protect you from the other Amazons. You're more valuable to us alive than dead.

Quote Originally Posted by briochick View Post
    your intro post is shorter than mine. Now I'm not sure anyone will read it.
    I'll go read it now.
    Mint Chocolate chip is a fantastic ice cream. Perhaps not quite as good as vanilla with the little bits of vanilla bean in there but pretty darn close.
    Oooooo, that's good, too. If this thread turned into an ice cream fanatic convention, I wouldn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancreas View Post
    It's very intimidating.
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
    Mostly because I felt like responding so I thought I should actually read it.
    ((starts to call up the killer rabbits))
    Have to say for favourite humour, though.
    All right, then....I shall not taunt you a second time. BUT, I have a question for you. ((motions Pancreas closer to the bridge))

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Hi-ya, I'm an INTPc stalker who's lurked in your blog once or twice
    So, you are the one who left tracks. I thought as much. ((writes down name and description next to paw print drawing in tracking log))

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    wow, an anglo-saxon native american INTP? I'm English, Scottish and Iroqouis Which means i'm pretty much peaceful until you put Scottch in my belly and beat a drum....
    Hmmm....these non-INTPs need rattled a little, don't you think? ((starts beating drum and calls over the bartender))

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    Hi TPol.
    What brings you to this side of the tracks?
    Hello. I tracked the INTPc defectors to here and observed from the shadows for a long while. Then, JAVO called me out and insisted the natives were friendly. I'm keeping my weapon, thanks. It's only on stun. ((calmly eyes the natives))