User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Hi, I'm pt's other half

Hi Everyone!

I am the one and only Ptgatsby's girlfriend. I assume some of you have heard about me. Yes, I am an INTJ. I joined because I wanted to know what pt has been so involved in every evening. He introduced me to my personality type when I first started dating him and I loved learning about all the different types since then. You all seem very interesting to me.

You probably won't hear from me nearly as much as you hear from pt. I'm still quite new to this online thing, words aren't my strong point and I don't take criticism well. I love to hear other's opinions on things and you might get a comment from me every once in a blue moon until I feel comfortable with the people here. I'm a very conscientious person and I have a hard time letting go and having fun...at least not until I'm comfortable.

So here I am, in the flesh, invading pt's world and yours. Please feel free to direct any diamond questions to me instead of pt now. I can't handle another rant from him. Thanks!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Hello! We tried working on him with the diamond thing, but he seems pretty set. Seriously, we love ptgatsby, and I look forward to reading more from you! I love having some couples on board.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hello, Nonpareil. Welcome to MBTI Central. Discussions here are usually focused on the MBTI and general psychology, although other topics are welcome to be discussed.

You probably know quite a bit about the theory, living with ptgatsby and being an Intuitive. But if you have any questions about type or Jungian functions, I'd be glad to try answering them for you.

So, you're the infamous girlfriend of ptgatsby, hmm? I think he misinterpreted your request for a ring as a demand for a diamond ring. You didn't really imply that you wouldn't marry him unless he gave you a diamond, did you?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Welcome!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Hi!

MBTI
    INFP

So you're the blackberry-flavored-contraceptives girl. Welcome! I didn't think you really existed, to be honest. Some of Pt's stories were pretty wild. How's the leg healing up?

Oh, and sorry about your baboon. But these things happen. In some countries. Sicko.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post

So, you're the infamous girlfriend of ptgatsby, hmm? I think he misinterpreted your request for a ring as a demand for a diamond ring. You didn't really imply that you wouldn't marry him unless he gave you a diamond, did you?
    To clarify, I just said that I want a ring but not specifically a diamond ring. I really don't care if it even has a gem in it or not. I just want to cool ring that when people see it, they won't forget it. I like originality and to me, a diamond is too standard. It works for me that pt doesn't like the diamond ring because, frankly, I don't care too much for it. The only symbolism I care about is that it represents us which is why we plan on having our ring custom made and designed just for us - something that will represent us and our love. I'm very happy with pt and he treats me better than he should. He would give me anything I want if I ask for it and since the diamond really is not that big a deal to me, I don't care what he gets me. Thanks!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Nonpareil View Post
    To clarify, I just said that I want a ring but not specifically a diamond ring. I really don't care if it even has a gem in it or not. I just want to cool ring that when people see it, they won't forget it. I like originality and to me, a diamond is too standard. It works for me that pt doesn't like the diamond ring because, frankly, I don't care too much for it. The only symbolism I care about is that it represents us which is why we plan on having our ring custom made and designed just for us - something that will represent us and our love. I'm very happy with pt and he treats me better than he should. He would give me anything I want if I ask for it and since the diamond really is not that big a deal to me, I don't care what he gets me. Thanks!
    I'm glad to hear that. I sort of doubted that a fellow IN_J would be that shallow. He sure can jump to strange conclusions sometimes, can't he? (I guess it's that Ne.) He actually believes that checkers aren't worth playing anymore just because he found out it was a finite game, even though it wouldn't affect his play experience. I thought that was kind of funny. Did he tell you about that?

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I'm glad to hear that. I sort of doubted that a fellow IN_J would be that shallow. He sure can jump to strange conclusions sometimes, can't he? (I guess it's that Ne.) He actually believes that checkers aren't worth playing anymore just because he found out it was a finite game, even though it wouldn't affect his play experience. I thought that was kind of funny. Did he tell you about that?
    :steam: I should point out that I never said she wanted a diamond ring, and even clarified that later on... that was the assumption others made.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

murr...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]