ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Welcome to the Forum!
    I hope you enjoy your stay! =)

PS: Wohoo, more german speaking / european people
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by rory View Post
    Of course, that you will passBut Slovak is similar to Russian.
    I can imagine, that Russian was hard for you.Belgian and Russian are quite different languages, so it is naturally that it was complicated to you. For me it would be difficult learn Belgium,I think. Can you write some Belgian words?
    Nope, sorry Actually, Belgium is a country but the language 'Belgian' doesn't exist. We speak Dutch/Flemish, French and German here. Can I interest you in words of any of those languages? Feel free to pick one

It was indeed hard to learn Russian, harder than the other languages I studied as Russian has a very different way of thinking than Germanic and Roman languages do. But I did enjoy the challenge. I guess you would know though, as English can't have been easy on you either

Quote Originally Posted by THEANO View Post
    I visited Russia several times and loved it. And of course I totally adored Tatras in Slovakia. They have a hang gliding center where you can become certified in hang gliding over a 4 day weekend
    I am pretty good at speaking it, Rory, but my writing is mediocre at best.
    I know what you mean about the castles, though. They are absolutely magical. I always wanted to get married in one...when the time comes, of course. I think you'll really enjoy your visit with your parents there.
    I shall keep my chatter limited to the English language from now on
    Oh no, don't stop on my account It just reminds me there are so many more languages I need to get in to *grin*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Nope, sorry Actually, Belgium is a country but the language 'Belgian' doesn't exist. We speak Dutch/Flemish, French and German here.
    When I visited Belgium, most people were able to speak English or German. I did learn a few phrases from my 'native' friend
    Hoeviel is het
    Waar is een openbaar toilet
    Tot ziens
    Ja
    Nee

Yup, that's pretty well it. I used to be able to say "too expensive" (especially at the diamond center), but...it's gone
    All I know for sure is that I come from a long line of dead people

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by rory View Post
    I can speak English and German, I can "feel" others emotions as my own, I can finish other people sentences- I know what people want to say before they say it, I feel when somebody stares at my back,I have many premonitions in dreams, I am insightful and perceptive,I value empathy and harmony and intelligence,friendship and I am very loyal to friends and family. I am curious if others INFJs have similar personality.
    Hi Rory. I'm an INFJ too, and, yes I have similar experiences. Except that I 'sense' other people's emotions as my own and tend to have melt-downs if I'm around groups of stressed and/or angry people. I personally believe that half the reason I take medication is because society is not shaped for people who are that sensitive and so to function within it I need something to numb my sensing a bit.

By the way, it is very very nice to meet you, seeing as our type is so rare.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    INFJ

to Duchessofttheshadows: Well, I deal with SJs manipulation quite hard.But usually I tell my brother and mother the truth, for example that I know what they do and I dont like it. They are offended, but I explain them why they are wrong.Usually it doesnt work, but at least I am less angry when I express my opinion.
    You know, my grandpa is smart,witty and practical, but cold,manipulative and cunning.He is not unerstanding very much.
    If every INTP is like my grandpa, then INTPs are bright,satirical,sly,trickily, insensitive and very,very,very conscious.My grandpa believe that he is the smartest.

to Peguy: WOW,thats awesome. Some my anscestors were from Poland,too. My fathers ancestors were Pole. I like Polish caramel

to Amarghit: I agree with you, English wasnt for me easy but it wasnt hard. So,Germen is much more complicated language for me.

to THEANO: Oh,nice from you,but what these phrases mean?
    By the way, it seems hard to learn .

to briochick: HI.Nice to meet you. How medication you take?Are you ill?Whats a pity.You are very nice.
    I agree, society is not shaped for sensitive people. I think, that most popular personality types in western culture are SJs,especially ESTJ.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

I am only ill in the sense that I tend to fall into depressions...and occasionally hear...stuff...that no one else does...and tend to fall a bit on the paranoid side of really worrisome. I'm actually not entirely convinced that I'm "ill" but it's what's needed for me to function within regular society. And I do, sadly, admit to having ptsd. But I'm not nuts persay. It's just something I live with.

Thank you for thinking I'm nice. I try to be. You seem very nice too.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Smile

hey rory long time no talk lol sorry replying a day late here.
    thanks for answering my questions
    it's funny it's seems the only way to deal with them is to do that(tell them the truth; stand up to them)but then it's like they would love it if they could bend and break you(control pretty much).

yeah I have tried the explain how the actions they are doing offend others etc, at least the poss. sj i'm dealing with doesn't want to hear a word of it either and somehow it's all put back on me :steam: i tell ya lol(the negative sj's ^^P) *positive sj's*

It usually doesn't work on my part either but i figure it does help me as well to be less resentful/angry cause i get it out to there face and let's them know where they stand even if they 'pretend' they don't hear me pfft. So it seems were on the right track for dealing hehe. What else can you do you know at least get it out for your sake/sanity right?

wow really that don't sound like a healthy one possibly i mean idk him so i can't judge, I never met a negative one hmm.(but with that my dad's the only possible intp i knew i think heh i don't think i count hehe).
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)