User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: hi

MBTI
    INFJ

Of course, that you will passBut Slovak is similar to Russian.
    I can imagine, that Russian was hard for you.Belgian and Russian are quite different languages, so it is naturally that it was complicated to you. For me it would be difficult learn Belgium,I think. Can you write some Belgian words?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Talking

hey rory
    nice to meet you.
    that's cool I find infj to be an intriguing(spelling?) type.
    I heard on one of the forums here if i'm correct that infj's are the most T like nf's? is that so? cause i never met one before very curious.
    yes indeed all types rock espectially nf's hehe
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    INFJ

WOW, I didnt know that INFJs are most T types of NFs.I always have feeling that INFPs are smarter as INFJs.For example, in a one interesting test which I take few days ago were INFJs sorted into Hufflepuff and INFPs into Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, so this bothers me.But if Lisa Simpson is trully INFJ,I dont worry.She is smart enough.Do you know that Luna Lovegood is certainly INFP?She is my favourite HP character.I think that INFPs are awesome.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by rory View Post
    to Amarghit: Zdravstvuj....You like Russia?I havent been in Russia yet. It is quite cold weather in Russia in these days, isnt it?

to Theano: I know that it was joke.Its OK.
    Tvoja cestina je dost slusna nato ze si sa narodila a vyrastala v uplne inej krajine.WOW.Pacilo sa Ti na Slovensku?Myslim ze hory mame pekne. V Cesku sa zas oplati vidiet Prahu a mnohe zamky,ktore tam su. V najblizsej buducnosti sa tam s rodicmi planujeme vybrat.
    I visited Russia several times and loved it. And of course I totally adored Tatras in Slovakia. They have a hang gliding center where you can become certified in hang gliding over a 4 day weekend
    I am pretty good at speaking it, Rory, but my writing is mediocre at best.
    I know what you mean about the castles, though. They are absolutely magical. I always wanted to get married in one...when the time comes, of course. I think you'll really enjoy your visit with your parents there.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Theano girl, you didn't say you were a slavic girl as well! I must say that I cannot follow your little chatter...*pouts*
    I shall keep my chatter limited to the English language from now on
    All I know for sure is that I come from a long line of dead people

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Smile

yeah that's what I heard on one of these forums or a similar forum and i never met one before at least i think i haven't.
    I don't think any type in smarter in general then other types i think they all have there own intelligence that makes them smart in there own way.
    oh really hehe I wouldn't let a test bother you infj are really special
    that's cool lisa simpson is INFJ cool yeah don't worry your all good
    what's a ravenclaw and gryffindor?
    hufflepuff? I'm sorry I never really watched Harry Potter? enough to learn about the characters. I am curious enough to ask who are they though hehe.
    ooh luna lovegood(HP?) is infp and she's your favorite.
    do you have a soft spot for characters infp/infj etc based? it's funny how we gravitate not just in real life but through characters "types" we like .
    awwe you wub infp's well it's returned here(for infj's)
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...

MBTI
    INFJ

Well Gryffindor is house for noble an brave people, Hufflepuff for loyal and patient and Ravenclaw for smart and creative. Luna Lavegood is absolutly awesome.She is nice,caring,smart,witty and creative.And a little bit oddly.But I adore her.
    So Lisa Simpson is sweet and smart and idealistic and she is booksmart.She is awesome,too.
    Jane Eyre from Charlotte Bronte is another lovable lady.I think,that she is INFJ or INFP.
    I suppose that in my entire life I uses admire NFs characters,although I didnt know about it.
    So,i think that all NFs are best.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Talking

yay!!! NF love
    interesting about lisa simpson book smart indeed with a big heart for the causes in the show. I just get this impression infj's are stronger and more able to take a stand against opposition/and not stop which is admirable.
    Just seems like they have a heck alot more backbone than us infp's .
    It's funny I like sensitive character's too but there usually esf?(winry R from fma? ed rules mwahaha sorry heh) but the ones I like adore are NT especially ENTP INTP(shika?). I also forgot to mention I really respect enfp character's how about you? possible naruto? heh makes me giggle like a kid whenever i watch that character haha :yim_rolling_on_the_

me brave hehe maybe but don't look at my legs shaking as I stand up for what matters to me XDDD i've had practice though (I have a possible isfj mom who can get woe is me/martyr/manipulative) and i had a possible istj wake me up to her ways and showed me i deserve to stand up for myself/not feel guilty for stuff my mom brought on herself(mom tried to pin it on me i said oh no ) which we won't go there cause woo what a doozy etc she's my hero I mean it lol bless her soul.

back to characters NF's Rule hehe. I'm sorry if I rambled(offtopic) or my grammar's not great. Is it readable? .
    Hi my is ...... and i have an addiction to smilies
    What is Feeling?

MBTI
    INFJ

Well, I dont watch anime,except Simpsons.But I heard about Naruto and it can be nice show.I adore ENFPs character as well,I think that Carrie Bradshaw from Sex in the City or Elizabeth Bennet from Pride or Prejudice or Bridget Jones are ENFPs. I dont know about ENFJs character in TV shows.
    I like some NTs character for example Severus Snape/intj/from HP and Rhett Butler/Gone with the Wind/,Rochester/Jane Eyre/,Darcy/Pride and Prejudice/etc
    I know....I know...My mother is ISTJ and brother ESFJ and my grandma ESTJ.They are quite manipulative with guilt or matyr manipulation.
    My father is ISFP.
    My grandpa seems to be INTP. I wish to be so witty as he is.
    By the way I miss some NF in our family.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Smile

yeah aren't they just so funny heh.
    oh bridget jones god i love that movie XDDD "bridget jones sex goddess*her mom on the other end* oh mom hi" split my sides with that stuff.

yeah the martyr stuff runs in my family as well wow you need some nf thrown in that bundle other then you hehe. I have built a wall against there tactics and now my mother/sister know I don't tolerate it and if i have too Mrs. nice INFP(:steam: won't be so yielding or nice for that matter(only if it gets in the way of me doing something to better myself *cough* move out,etc had to fight her to practice driving now i got my license fight for my rights no more . how do you deal with there manipulation tactics as an INFJ etc?
    it's funny you mention your grandpa being INTP and being witty I have been contempleting if that's what my dad was cause he seemed the (intp-istp dad had damn good imagination even so i don't know)most calm,understanding,laid back individual in the house besides me XDD. I think my mother ISFJ the need to be needed etc.
    how would you describe the INTP like your grandpa in relation to intp?(curious sorry heh it's okay if you don't want to answer)
    Oh cool NT's make for awesome characters
    I am going to check out that harry potter more extensivly hmm
    What is Feeling?

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by rory View Post
    to Peguy: Aj ja Ta pozdravujem...I am proud that I am SlavicWhere are you from?Your Slavic ascendants move on USA?Or have you not Slavic ascendants?
    My ancestors were from Poland. There's a large Slavic-American community here. Mostly Poles though, but considerable numbers of other Slavic ethnicities - including Slovaks.