User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    isfp

Default Hello from an ISFP!

You can call me ani. I'm 21, I'm a girl, trying to figure out what to do with myself. I came here to maybe help myself figure it out somehow...and just to see what's the dilly with other SP's and different personality types.
    I've had difficulties typing myself. For the longest time I was convinced that I am INFP, but through some vague research, and my own memory of myself as a kiddo, I now think I am ISFP. ISFP description fits well. However, I do like the world of possibilities, theories and meaning, but what I like the most is appreciating the present moment, and acting on what's here and now.
    What else...I don't like Christmas songs, they drive me bonkers right now...oh, and I have some mad martial arts skills, so don't mess with me.
    I'll try not to use too many smileys, and I'll try not to be completely, blatantly, stupidly silly, although I cannot promise you that I can resist it for too long. Especially if I get too comfortable.
    So, hi everyone!

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Hello and welcome to the Forum. I hope you'll enjoy your Stay =)
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Welcome
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Pleasure to meet you, anainani.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by anainani View Post
    However, I do like the world of possibilities, theories and meaning, but what I like the most is appreciating the present moment, and acting on what's here and now.
    Me too! Took me ages to figure out my type, this place helped a lot. We have quite the wee band of isfps joining, soon there will be more and more of us untill we overun the forum and take total control once and for all muahahahaaa! *suppresses shadow ENTJ* Ahem where was I? Oh yeah welcome Ani!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Welcome anainani. I know a little something about type confusion. Some days I feel like I'm more of an INTP. Then I have my INTJ days...

MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj

Welcome! ....Things can change. I am pretty sure with the insights that I have gained since being on this forum that in my 20's i was a certifiable ISTJ...the years have knocked off some of the edges. but sometimes when the pressure is really on I can revert if not mindful...anyway, Glad to have another ISFP!
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Hello, and welcome aboard.

MBTI
    isfp

Thanks everyone, for the welcomes!

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by anainani View Post
    You can call me ani. I'm 21, I'm a girl, trying to figure out what to do with myself. I came here to maybe help myself figure it out somehow...and just to see what's the dilly with other SP's and different personality types.
    I've had difficulties typing myself. For the longest time I was convinced that I am INFP, but through some vague research, and my own memory of myself as a kiddo, I now think I am ISFP. ISFP description fits well. However, I do like the world of possibilities, theories and meaning, but what I like the most is appreciating the present moment, and acting on what's here and now.
    Several of us have experienced a similar journey. It seems most sorting tests are written by N's who make the N answers sound like the creative, innovative ones. This fools SPs into testing as NFs or NTs. It's obviously a grand conspiracy by the N's to try to swell their numbers. But we will not fall prey to their evil schemes, and will continue to enjoy being creative in our own sensoriffic way.

What else...I don't like Christmas songs, they drive me bonkers right now.
    Me too!

..oh, and I have some mad martial arts skills, so don't mess with me.
    I'll try not to use too many smileys, and I'll try not to be completely, blatantly, stupidly silly, although I cannot promise you that I can resist it for too long. Especially if I get too comfortable.
    So, hi everyone!
    I encourage you to use as many smileys as you want, be as stupidly silly as possible and get tons of comfortable. Oh, and also use those mad martial arts skills as often as possible, especially if you post video clips.

Enjoy the forum!
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel