User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Hi There! :)

  1. #1
    Member Nat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    66

    Default Hi There! :)

    Hi, my name is Natasha

    I'm in my early twenties, just graduated from university and have a tendency to become obsessed with forums.

    I've tested as an ENFJ and INFJ before so I'm not really sure which type I am. I'm hoping to get a better understanding of that and other types through this forum.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    What's up, Natasha.

  3. #3
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Greetings Natasha, from a fellow 20something NFJ.

    You're not East European by any chance? I ask because of your name.

    Also what did you study?

  4. #4
    Member Nat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Greetings Natasha, from a fellow 20something NFJ.

    You're not East European by any chance? I ask because of your name.

    Also what did you study?
    Wow, I didn't expect such quick responses!

    No, I'm from Australia... my parents just liked the name.

    I studied Commerce... very glad to have finished.

  5. #5
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    I'm always interested in getting to know the NFJs here.

    Anyways, it's been a pleasure to meet you.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    And wham! There's the INFJ avatar, like clockwork.

  7. #7
    Member Nat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    66

    Default

    lol! I have an INFJ avatar? I was debating between this one and one of an actress that I usually use on forums. Can you explain it to me?

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    lol! I have an INFJ avatar? I was debating between this one and one of an actress that I usually use on forums. Can you explain it to me?
    The best way to explain it is to have you look at INFJ avatars! Specifically females. They're very often serene photos or paintings, whether of a sunset, or a portrait.

  9. #9
    Member Nat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    The best way to explain it is to have you look at INFJ avatars! Specifically females. They're very often serene photos or paintings, whether of a sunset, or a portrait.
    Wow, that's really interesting! Would you have thought differently if I had used this avatar:



    Making avatars used to be another obsession of mine. I made both of these

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Wow, that's really interesting! Would you have thought differently if I had used this avatar:



    Making avatars used to be another obsession of mine.
    It still has that quality, I would say. Compare INFJ avatars with ENTP or INTP, which are often crazy/silly. Like mine!

Similar Threads

  1. Hi there...INFP reporting for duty!
    By CelestialTravels in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 10:16 AM
  2. Hi there! new ENFP member :)
    By BlackWinter in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 10:12 AM
  3. Hi there
    By trondor in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 09:55 AM
  4. Hi there ^^
    By tankie in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 08:29 PM
  5. Hi There
    By red13 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 02:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO