User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Hi, ENFJ here!

MBTI
    ENFJ

Default Hi, ENFJ here!

I'm new here, but I've been interested in this stuff for a while. Every test I've ever taken has classified me as an ENFJ, which definitely fits me to a T (no pun intended), so here I am.

Any other ENFJ users around?

MBTI
    INTJ

Hi and welcome, Theory

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Hello and welcome! I find ENFJ's fascinating because I know so few, but I have a feeling that in RL we naturally repel each other.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

have any proof yet?

murr...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    Hello and welcome! I find ENFJ's fascinating because I know so few, but I have a feeling that in RL we naturally repel each other.
    Bug repellent, garlic, ENFJs. Same difference.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Hello Theory! I'm a little curious as to why Theory is your username....would be willing to tell?
    9 wing 1

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Theory View Post
    I'm new here, but I've been interested in this stuff for a while. Every test I've ever taken has classified me as an ENFJ, which definitely fits me to a T (no pun intended), so here I am.

Any other ENFJ users around?
    Hey ENFJ here. We seem to be the minority in terms of NF's around here so glad to have you aboard. Welcome.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Thanks for all the welcomes (and good to see another ENFJ )!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperServal
    I'm a little curious as to why Theory is your username....would be willing to tell?
    Well, to tell you the truth, there isn't actually a huge philosophical reason behind it. I suppose it's mainly because, in general, I like dealing with theories more than regular, proven facts. They're more interesting to contemplate, because there are so many possibilities and undiscovered nuances that lie in each one. (And there's my ENFJ personality coming out again... oh well.)

And besides all that, it's just a fun word. Call me odd, but I have a thing for words.

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Theory View Post
    Thanks for all the welcomes (and good to see another ENFJ )!

Well, to tell you the truth, there isn't actually a huge philosophical reason behind it. I suppose it's mainly because, in general, I like dealing with theories more than regular, proven facts. They're more interesting to contemplate, because there are so many possibilities and undiscovered nuances that lie in each one. (And there's my ENFJ personality coming out again... oh well.)

And besides all that, it's just a fun word. Call me odd, but I have a thing for words.
    I do too, words are very powerful things.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Theory
    Well that's cool. Playing with the the possibilities of theories and the different ways that they can be applied to real situations is, indeed, fun.

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix
    I do too, words are very powerful things.
    Yes they are! It is very interesting how simple sounds made by our mouths can transmit our complex emotions, deepest desires, and vast array of ideas. (Though they can't do it perfectly!)
    9 wing 1