User Tag List

First 12

Results 11 to 18 of 18

  1. #11
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    ...Hustler?

  2. #12
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    LOL

  3. #13
    Fight For Freedom FFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    "I'm Not Too Popular" isn't it?
    Congrats. You win. The cookie is yours... if you wish to come to Louisiana and pick it up, let me know.

  4. #14
    Senior Member THEANO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    343

    Default

    no fair. I would have guessed harder if you had just answered my question about the type of cookie. I had no idea if it would be worth my while...
    All I know for sure is that I come from a long line of dead people

  5. #15
    Fight For Freedom FFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THEANO View Post
    no fair. I would have guessed harder if you had just answered my question about the type of cookie. I had no idea if it would be worth my while...
    Your question came too late anyway.

  6. #16
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,233

    Default

    Does this mean that you've become more popular?

  7. #17
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FFF View Post
    Congrats. You win. The cookie is yours... if you wish to come to Louisiana and pick it up, let me know.
    w00t! I won!

    of course, the being from Louisiana, being an INxP and the fact that you said that you were going to change your username and avatar the other day kind of gave it away
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  8. #18
    Fight For Freedom FFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    w00t! I won!

    of course, the being from Louisiana, being an INxP and the fact that you said that you were going to change your username and avatar the other day kind of gave it away
    Did I say that? I don't remember.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2017, 07:03 PM
  2. [NT] What would happen if NTs are the only ones who exist in this world?
    By Garthur17 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-19-2015, 07:33 PM
  3. [SJ] Am I the only one who hates evasive answers?
    By tinker683 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-13-2013, 01:49 AM
  4. Am I the only one who LOVES reality TV??
    By CzeCze in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 01:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO