User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 57

Thread: Another new one

  1. #11
    Senior Member THEANO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Thanks for the welcome. I think I'll have to learn to express myself more clearly. I didn't mean YOUR group was intense. I visited a couple others before landing here, and one of them had people there that were waaaaaaaay too serious, impressed with their own grasp of the subject matter, and self-congratulatory. Oh, and one or two 'people' (robots more likely) seemed to derive great enjoyment from cutting the rest of them down and correcting them. Not my idea of fun. Here it's more like home
    All I know for sure is that I come from a long line of dead people

  2. #12
    Senior Member THEANO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    Your name . . . it sounds like ass.
    Welcome.
    Thank you
    But I prefer to think of myself in more delicate terms...such as "beast of burden"
    All I know for sure is that I come from a long line of dead people

  3. #13
    Member Seraph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Cool, another ENFP. Welcome to the forum.

  4. #14
    It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    2,924

    Default

    Hi Welcome aboard!
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

  5. #15
    Senior Member Pancreas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Hello.

    I decided I would welcome you even though you've already posted more than me...

  6. #16
    Senior Member THEANO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pancreas View Post
    Hello.

    I decided I would welcome you even though you've already posted more than me...

    Thank you. What can I say..I am rather prolific, though in your case, it's obviously quality over quantity
    All I know for sure is that I come from a long line of dead people

  7. #17
    Senior Member Pancreas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THEANO View Post
    Thank you. What can I say..I am rather prolific, though in your case, it's obviously quality over quantity
    Clearly.

    (I act smug but really I'm all at the moment)

  8. #18
    Senior Member THEANO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pancreas View Post
    Clearly.

    (I act smug but really I'm all at the moment)
    Oh, so cute! When I click on "quote", it says "I act smug but really I'm all "wubbie" at the moment. Wubbie. I love that word
    All I know for sure is that I come from a long line of dead people

  9. #19
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THEANO View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. I think I'll have to learn to express myself more clearly. I didn't mean YOUR group was intense. I visited a couple others before landing here, and one of them had people there that were waaaaaaaay too serious, impressed with their own grasp of the subject matter, and self-congratulatory. Oh, and one or two 'people' (robots more likely) seemed to derive great enjoyment from cutting the rest of them down and correcting them. Not my idea of fun. Here it's more like home

    Is there any chance that when you say place filled with robots that you mean on something called INTJ forum?

  10. #20
    Senior Member THEANO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Is there any chance that when you say place filled with robots that you mean on something called INTJ forum?
    no, actually, I meant more some INTP's
    All I know for sure is that I come from a long line of dead people

Similar Threads

  1. ANother new one.
    By polerbearsand in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 03:41 PM
  2. Another new INTJ
    By Mendacity in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 07:58 AM
  3. Another new INTP
    By Alpha-6 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 11:00 AM
  4. got a new one for you to figure on
    By razorback in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 08:37 PM
  5. Hi! another new person!
    By cascadeco in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 04:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO