User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Speaking of sunflower seeds and weirdness: people think I'm really weird for eating the shells on them. It's just too much work to break through the shell to get to something rather insignificant. Plus all the salt is on the shell. I just pop 'em in and CHEW!!

Quote Originally Posted by cafe
    I don't know if they are my favorite, but I like them well enough that I started a strawberry patch in my yard this spring. It's growing pretty nicely so far. Next year I should get some good strawberries.
    That sounds fun and yummy! Maybe you can make some strawberry jam like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...awberryjam.jpg

...errrr....maybe not.

By the way, Liquid Lazer and Oberon; aren't you ENTPs supposed to be the really intelligently witty types? You two seem to fit that spot on as I was laughing pretty hard at some of your posts. Now that I know more of what ENTPs are like, I'm pretty sure that my best friend in high school was an ENTP. He was constantly making me laugh. Once I almost drowned while swimming with him in a wave pool at a water park because he insisted on being hysterically funny (causing me to laugh like crazy and inhale gulps of water) while huge waves and throngs of people were being thrown on us. A lifeguard actually had to jump in and "rescue" me....from the clutches of a too-funny-for-their-own-good ENTP!
    9 wing 1

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by SuperServal View Post
    That sounds fun and yummy! Maybe you can make some strawberry jam like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...awberryjam.jpg

...errrr....maybe not.
    Maybe. It will depend upon how lazy I'm feeling next June and whether my daughters and I can resist eating all the fresh berries up.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    well from your replies on what is weird I would have to say I am b/c I love to dip my fries in frosties and now all i can think is ... DAMN YOU!
    I read that as dip your toes in frosites, which seems less weird than fries for some reason.

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.