User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Welcome, Superserval, to the forums... Here are some opening questions to make you feel more at home:

1. Besides yourself, name three other things that YOU think are weird.
    2. If you had the choice of any one person (dead or alive) falling in love with you, who would you choose and why?
    3. How far away is the closest planet that you think might harbor intelligent life, and what game do think it could consistently beat earthlings in?

Strawberry fields forever.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFJ

Hey there...welcome!
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

hhhhmmmm now this looks like some fun!

*giggles*
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Haha... wow. This is a lot more responses than I was expecting. Thanks for welcoming me.

Hmmm. I guess I'll start by responding to Jennifer's questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer
    Welcome, Superserval, to the forums... Here are some opening questions to make you feel more at home:

1. Besides yourself, name three other things that YOU think are weird.
    2. If you had the choice of any one person (dead or alive) falling in love with you, who would you choose and why?
    3. How far away is the closest planet that you think might harbor intelligent life, and what game do think it could consistently beat earthlings in?

Strawberry fields forever.
    Alright...
    1. I think people that tan until they are orange and wrinkly are weird.......It's really not that attractive. I think cats are weird when they spontaneously start rampaging through the house with a devilish, though somewhat removed expression while attacking anything and everything before suddenly settling down and going straight to sleep. The weirdest, most bizzare thing though, are people that dip french fries in Frosties......not appetizing at all!

2. I would choose to fall in love with the person that fits me the most....my "soul mate" you might say; whomever that may be. That's a pretty cheesy answer, but I can't think of anyone that actually exists (that I know of) that I would want to have fall in love with me! I think if that happened, I wouldn't really appreciate it because it was forced, and/or I would aways wonder what other possibilities I had. I think that my INFP tendencies are really dictating this answer! .......and this is actually really frustrating me that I can't think of anyone! Dangit!!! I WILL eventually give an actual person for an answer.....I just have to think about it.

3. I think the nearest planet with intelligent life is probably pretty far away. Probably outside of the Milky Way. (Unless there are races of less advanced or at the same level of technology we are at, then they could be fairly close. Maybe on a different arm of the galaxy). But if we're talking about a civilization more advanced than us, I'd say they must be far away because they most likely haven't contacted us or the other way around. However, they might know about us, but just choose to leave us alone. Who really knows? The Men in Black and the cattle ranchers?

If there is a more advanced race out there, then I hope they can beat us at taking care of planets. We aren't doing a very good job with Earth, so hopefully there is a race out there that can teach us how to utilize resources without destroying our home. I'm not so sure if we'll ever be able to do it.

Well, there we go!
    9 wing 1

MBTI
    enfp

well from your replies on what is weird I would have to say I am b/c I love to dip my fries in frosties and now all i can think is ... DAMN YOU!
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post

The word you were probably looking for was "entertainingly." Fun is an irritatingly unmalleable word, isn't it?
    What do you mean? I like FUNny jokes, FUNky music, math FUNctions, and things that are weird on a FUNdamental level. Also I like to have fun. Isn't fun a totally funtastic word? The only thing that could be better is something funnormous!
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    well from your replies on what is weird I would have to say I am b/c I love to dip my fries in frosties ...
    Gasp! Targo!

I mean, I know I am quite weird... but I didn't know YOU were SO much more weird.

The weirdest thing I do with french fries is put them on my salad.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    enfp

I prefer apples, raisins and sunflower seeds in my salad.... never tried french fries. How about potatoe chips in your hot dogs? I haven't done that since I was a kid.

I am curious about french fries in my salad thinking about what type of dressing I would then use.... hhhhmmm.... lol... *giggles*

Jennifer I thought for sure you knew I was weird and a tad bit eccentric as well

Jung Test Results

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

1. I am really weird.
    Hey! We have at least on thing in common!
    2. I love people.
    I do sometimes, especially those times when none of them are annoying me.
    3. I believe in intelligent life on other planets.
    It wouldn't surprise me if there is, but I wouldn't go far as to call it a belief.
    4. I think that "London Calling" by The Clash is a great album
    I have no earthly idea about that song or group, but I'm glad you like it.
    5. I live in the southern U.S.
    I don't, but some of it's pretty country, I'm sure.
    6. I think falling asleep while snuggling with people is one of the best feelings.
    I prefer falling asleep while snuggling with only one person, but to each their own.
    257. I think strawberries are the best fruit.
    I don't know if they are my favorite, but I like them well enough that I started a strawberry patch in my yard this spring. It's growing pretty nicely so far. Next year I should get some good strawberries.

Welcome.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Oberon

Hi!

Got any sunflower seeds?