User Tag List

First 12345 Last

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by oberon67 View Post
    I am not certain what you mean by "typical," though I can be manic at times, particularly in print. They say ENTPs are rare, to which most of my friends and Jennifer and my wife might all answer "Thank God."

Oh, and you wouldn't want to pick my brain. You don't know where it's been.

my husband is an entp and yes they are manic and passive aggressive well as males they are..... UGH!
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

Oberon

Good for him on all counts. =]

MBTI
    INTJ

Strange. Manic and passive aggressive and yet I'm enjoying the posts. I should go take my temperature.

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

You're kind of like me, except thinkier.

Welcome.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

Oberon

Why, look at that...you're kind of like me too, except feelier.

I'm being made most welcome. Thank you.

MBTI
    enfp

the F and T in the enfp and the entp change things a lot... trust me I know

you entps are um well interesting... yes I will give you that
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

Your "where do I stick this?" title really grabbed my attention- I like you already! Welcome I look forward to seeing you around!
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    enfp

interesting enough my browser was open with tags when my husband sat down at the computer and he went to close them, but then cancelled it to go and check out what this thread was about. I laughed at him b/c well it's an introductory thread. He says he was just checking lol

figures the entp would be intriguied by it lol!
    Jung Test Results

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4theBestNU View Post
    Your "where do I stick this?" title really grabbed my attention- I like you already! Welcome I look forward to seeing you around!
    I appreciate the sentiment. Thanks. With regard to the title, I was trying to come up with the ultimate straight line so that people could write their own punchlines in reply.

I'm astonished that Jennifer didn't jump on the opportunity. I certainly would have in her place. =]

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    interesting enough my browser was open with tags when my husband sat down at the computer and he went to close them, but then cancelled it to go and check out what this thread was about. I laughed at him b/c well it's an introductory thread. He says he was just checking lol

figures the entp would be intriguied by it lol!
    If he's like me, he's often on the lookout for the curious find, the little piece of treasure (be it idea, art, or relic) that can be squirreled away against the day it might be paired up with two or three other such treasures and make something utterly new and different.

I have the biggets collection of books...a great big storage closet in my house has one wall covered floor-to-ceiling with books. I can't bring myself to throw any of them away.

The same is true of much of what I've written, any curious thing I've found at a yard sale when I've happened to have a few dollars in my pocket, or some trinket of dubious value that someone else has put out for the garbage man. You wouldn't relish the sight of my storage closet, no way, though if your husband is like me you may well have one like it in your house.

Because, though I'm a great one for saving, I'm not much for organizing...not much at all.

But I understand why your husband perused an intro thread. Yep, I'm...what's the vernacular?...er, "down with it."