INTJs and Gift Giving
  highlander

0 0

Published on 12-08-2015
INTJs are notoriously difficult to buy gifts for, so I thought this might be interesting. For the most part I agree with what he says about receiving gifts. We want things that
INTJs are notoriously difficult to buy gifts for, so I thought this might be interesting. For the most part I agree with what he says about receiving gifts. We want things that are practical. If you pay close attention, you can guess what we want. The one thing I completely disagree with is "cards". Perhaps it's because my love language is words of affirmation, but I have always really liked cards with some hand written comments in there. As to how he approaches gift giving, what he says doesn't necessarily resonate with me that much though when you get to a certain volume, some organization is needed. I find that the best gifts I have given are those where I have used my creative imagination to come up with an idea of something that the person didn't even think about wanting before they got it.

COMMENTS · 0

Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

INTJs and Gift Giving INTJs are notoriously difficult to buy gifts for, so I thought this might be interesting. For the most part I agree with what he says about receiving gifts. We want things that INTJ, gifts, Christmas,INTJs and Gift Giving guest Unregistered 0 images/misc/unknown.gif member.php?s=c52618561d88fc12fbcea647f7ad2af3 137 20

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO