Mbti: INTJ Romance
  highlander

0 0

Published on 09-29-2014
A possible answer to an INTJ looking for relationships... Most of what she said resonated with me - especially the points up front about needing someone who can support, provide m
A possible answer to an INTJ looking for relationships... Most of what she said resonated with me - especially the points up front about needing someone who can support, provide mental stimulation and is willing to discuss things. She suggests INFP and INFJ as good matches but said INTJs can work with any type (which I believe to pretty much be true).

COMMENTS · 0

Big Grin :D Frown :( Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Wink ;) Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

Mbti: INTJ Romance A possible answer to an INTJ looking for relationships... Most of what she said resonated with me - especially the points up front about needing someone who can support, provide m INTJ, relationship, love, intimacy,Mbti: INTJ Romance guest Unregistered 0 images/misc/unknown.gif member.php?s=dd5c2666519355c10edf45ae52852f1b 129 20

Single Sign On provided by vBSSO