mbti
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    SNL None

Default An ISFJ's channel + Meet The Types

tttekev
    - YouTube

I like this channel because a) it has a decent numbers of Sensors, b) there's a somewhat relaxed atmosphere and it feels like kids/young adults you'd meet.

Haven't watched all of it, but look at the gestures and expressions, how they speak, etc. You can really tell the extroverted function at work.
    “Don’t use your strength to oppress, (but also) don’t let your weakness make you feel helpless.”
    - Rurouni Kenshin

“This world is beautiful. People can love each other and live life respecting each other. Someday everyone will come to realize that and this will become a beautiful world full of only such people.”
    - Kino no Tabi
    Likes Lotus liked this post

Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I've been subscribed to this channel for a while now and do like how it includes a balance of sensors and intuitives when most channels tend to feature almost all intuitives. I think it's really cool how an ISFJ runs this channel. Plus, the ISTP that was interviewed was pretty rad too. Haha.

I hope to see more from the "Meet" series soon and hope he eventually covers all the types. It provides a useful snapshot on how each of the different types interact in person. But yeah, it's definitely interesting to see how the extroverted function comes out in full force on camera.
    "If only every generation would realize that the time for greatness is right now when they’re alive…the time to flower is now."

– Patti Smith

Wei 18 - Sie 39 agentwashington's Avatar
    MBTI
    mbti
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    SNL None

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    I've been subscribed to this channel for a while now and do like how it includes a balance of sensors and intuitives when most channels tend to feature almost all intuitives. I think it's really cool how an ISFJ runs this channel. Plus, the ISTP that was interviewed was pretty rad too. Haha.

I hope to see more from the "Meet" series soon and hope he eventually covers all the types. It provides a useful snapshot on how each of the different types interact in person. But yeah, it's definitely interesting to see how the extroverted function comes out in full force on camera.
    I liked that too. Also I guess I don't really watch a lot of "meet an intuitive" videos because I already know a lot of intuitives (...IDK everyone I meet seems to be invariably an intuitive; sensors kinda just. feel awkward and less prone to approaching me), so sensors have been hardest for me to type, so the videos from this channel really help narrow down a lot of stuff.
    “Don’t use your strength to oppress, (but also) don’t let your weakness make you feel helpless.”
    - Rurouni Kenshin

“This world is beautiful. People can love each other and live life respecting each other. Someday everyone will come to realize that and this will become a beautiful world full of only such people.”
    - Kino no Tabi
    Likes Lotus liked this post