INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Video: INTJ and ENFP - how they met

• Couple married for 25 years talk about how they met

Default Video: INTJ and ENFP - how they met

The whole ENP and INJ couple it seems almost as anyone with one of those types seems to put their spouse as the other type to make it seem they're like the perfect couple.

I probably have nothing of worth to say in this video and let someone else put a nice positive comment or insightful thing to say but I don't believe these people are correctly typed. Maybe I'm wrong because I listened to the first few minutes and I heard nothing of what the INTJ would use as Te and the ENFP just didn't vibe as one and seemed pretty grounded.
    Likes cascadeco, Poki, thepink-cloakedninja liked this post

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

^I'm inclined to agree. I didn't watch the whole video, just watched the opening minute, then fast-forwarded to another few brief clips later on, as it didn't seem to be very compelling to me. But, right, it's one of those deals where we're supposed to take their self-typing as a given, I guess, because there isn't anything they're saying that would narrow things down to a specific type imo, it's fairly generic.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ
    Likes Forever liked this post

I'm always the one to watch these Youtubes and immediately think "mistyped"...and yet here I actually think these two got it right (when my friends above are questioning it which why I'll never be cool.)

I can see why people might question it though. That chick is obviously heavy on the Ni easy on the Te...and has 1 and 6 and part of her enneagram make up. But yah...like she wasn't speaking figuratively when she was saying that she liked him so well so fast that she thought he was evil...no, she meant that literally. <-Which my Dad does this. Not with anything having to do with evil or the devil...but I will never understand why my Dad can't just be "a little wrong". Instead he goes from being one of the most brilliant, clear-thinking individuals 99% of the time... to full-on hopping the crazy train.

The dude's behavior... I don't know how common it is with the other MBTI pairings but I know an INTJ/ENFP couple irl that appear to have taken on each other's type...like people here would assume the INTJ was actually the ENFP and vice versa. From what she said it sounds like he was more stereotypically ENFP acting when they first met compared to how he presented in the video. But that could just be age, the Navy training or perhaps he really is the devil ha idk.

I have no idea why this video had to be 9 minutes long.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I'm always the one to watch these Youtubes and immediately think "mistyped"...and yet here I actually think these two got it right (when my friends above are questioning it which why I'll never be cool.)

I can see why people might question it though. That chick is obviously heavy on the Ni easy on the age...and has 1 and 6 and part of her enneagram make up. But yah...like she wasn't speaking figuratively when she was saying that she liked him so well so fast that she thought he was evil...no, she meant that literally. <-Which my Dad does this. Not with anything having to do with evil or the devil...but I will never understand why my Dad can't just be "a little wrong". Instead he goes from being one of the most brilliant, clear-thinking individuals 99% of the time... to full-on hopping the crazy train.

The dude's behavior... I don't know how common it is with the other MBTI pairings but I know an INTJ/ENFP couple irl that appear to have taken on each other's type...like people here would assume the INTJ was actually the ENFP and vice versa. From what she said it sounds like he was more stereotypically ENFP acting when they first met compared to how he presented in the video. But that could just be age, the Navy training or perhaps he really is the devil ha idk.

I have no idea why this video had to be 9 minutes long.
    Ha! My thing was more that the content seemed generic enough that they could both be all kinds of types for all I could tell. (Also the guy didn't say much at all so from my pov while sure, maybe he could be enfp, from what he gave us, he could be other types as well)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Ha! My thing was more that the content seemed generic enough that they could both be all kinds of types for all I could tell. (Also the guy didn't say much at all so from my pov while sure, maybe he could be enfp, from what he gave us, he could be other types as well)
    I edited...but is it interesting in anyway that autocorrect changed Te to 'age'? (although it just gave me 'ate' as a replacement which may be dependent on sentence structure and anticipated meaning).

Okay, I get what you're saying.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

I think she's ISTP and he's ISFJ. The whole story was too concrete to be two N-doms talking about anything.

I was expecting that other couple that has been posted here before. They're annoying af, but more than likely correctly typed.

As a comparison:

They spend most of the time talking about the idea of how they met or how their first encounter was somehow emblematic of some bigger pattern of ENFP-INTJ relationship. The concrete facts of the story for them are presented as practically ancillary.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    I think she's ISTP and he's ISFJ. The whole story was too concrete to be two N-doms talking about anything.
    I don't think they are typed correctly. No ENFP would ever hang things on the wall that way either, male or female makes no difference.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I don't think they are typed correctly. No ENFP would ever hang things on the wall that way either, male or female makes no difference.
    NFPs are pack rats. Even if it's artfully done, they like a lot of stuff. These two pictures look like homes of ENFPs I've known:

Likes MDP2525 liked this post

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    NFPs are pack rats. Even if it's artfully done, they like a lot of stuff. These two pictures look like homes of ENFPs I've known:

I have fixed my ENFPs pack rat issue. Now she does have an issue with creating disaster...her mom explained her as a tornado just hit the room.
    Im out, its been fun