User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    NFPs are pack rats. Even if it's artfully done, they like a lot of stuff. These two pictures look like homes of ENFPs I've known:

Seems to me it would depend on the enfp's value set. @Qlip for example is very much on the minimalist side, from what he's shared. Same for @kyuuei
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ
    Likes Starry, Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Seems to me it would depend on the enfp's value set. @Qlip for example is very much on the minimalist side, from what he's shared. Same for @kyuiee
    Thanks, yah...I think it has something to do with 7ness (gluttony). I'm currently sitting in a sea of my own junk.
    Walk first through the fire.

*Currently participating in the "No Likes" experiment.
    Likes cascadeco, Qlip, MDP2525, Masokissed liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Thanks, yah...I think it has something to do with 7ness (gluttony). I'm currently sitting in a sea of my own junk.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Starry liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    I have fixed my ENFPs pack rat issue. Now she does have an issue with creating disaster...her mom explained her as a tornado just hit the room.
    I have often told ENFP that he has the hording gene. Tornado is right. Bath towels on dining room tables and pajama pants on living room floors, like what happened here??

It's like Will Ferrell in Stepbrothers when they sleep-walk.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance
    Likes Poki liked this post

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Seems to me it would depend on the enfp's value set. @Qlip for example is very much on the minimalist side, from what he's shared. Same for @kyuuei
    I am minimalist for practicality, but I definitely appreciate and enjoy eclectic and fabulous cluttery decor.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge
    Likes cascadeco, Star Atlas liked this post

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    792 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Would NFP clutter stem from Fi/Si?? Finding meaning and value in just about anything you attach yourself to, as a part of your own? If so, is it safe to say that in general, INFPs may have more clutter than ENFPs with a higher stacked Si?
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    NFPs are pack rats. Even if it's artfully done, they like a lot of stuff. These two pictures look like homes of ENFPs I've known:
    Maybe it comes with age but my ENFP's aren't like this. They like stuff, yes but not boho overflow (any style really). One is an interior designer, she would have a cow if I showed her how they hung that stuff in the vid, hahah. I do think once they see the benefit of more minimal (subjective to a degree) decor, they get it like a lightbulb went off. It's just the journey to getting it.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Star Atlas, thepink-cloakedninja liked this post

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Maybe it comes with age but my ENFP's aren't like this. They like stuff, yes but not boho overflow (any style really). One is an interior designer, she would have a cow if I showed her how they hung that stuff in the vid, hahah. I do think once they see the benefit of more minimal (subjective to a degree) decor, they get it like a lightbulb went off. It's just the journey to getting it.
    I think you nailed it with..."its just the journey"
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Do you know their Enneagram? I think E7's have more of a hording factor like @Starry mentioned.

My ENFP will keep something that is broken in the hopes of fixing it. Not realizing that what he wants to fix is $10 to replace and not worth the 2 hours of labor.

I don't know how to describe this but it's penny wise, pound foolish. But I don't say anything. Just let him do what he wants but if it's not fixed and still laying around after two months, I'll call him on it.

He usually just goes, "Throw it out" and that's how that goes. Lol.
    @Poki what is your ENFPs Enneagram?
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Do you know their Enneagram? I think E7's have more of a hording factor like @Starry mentioned.

My ENFP will keep something that is broken in the hopes of fixing it. Not realizing that what he wants to fix is $10 to replace and not worth the 2 hours of labor.

I don't know how to describe this but it's penny wise, pound foolish. But I don't say anything. Just let him do what he wants but if it's not fixed and still laying around after two months, I'll call him on it.

He usually just goes, "Throw it out" and that's how that goes. Lol.
    @Poki what is your ENFPs Enneagram?
    I'm pretty sure the designer is a 4. The other, he's a 7 but he's not pack ratty. He's unorganized though.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes MDP2525 liked this post