User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 11

  1. #1

    Default How the ENTP Shops for Groceries

    This was humorous

    Likes labyrinthine, LunaLuminosity liked this post

  2. #2

    Default

    God, I miss American grocery stores.
    Also, "Lih-bulbz".
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

  3. #3
    darkened dreams labyrinthine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,421

    Default

    I'm not an ENTP for the purpose of this thread, but I am thinking of buying several large buckets of dried potatoes. I've already bought 30lbs of rice. Perhaps I need several jars of butter flakes, you know, just in case the world get blown up soon. Definitely need a battery run DVD to watch funny shows and loads of taters to survive the apocalypse.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

    Likes asynartetic liked this post

  4. #4
    4x9 cascadeco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp
    Posts
    6,931

    Default

    Haha. Yep.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

    My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

  5. #5
    FRACTALICIOUS phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,289

    Default

    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  6. #6
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    792 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    2,894

    Default

    It doesn't matter if I go in with a list or objective, I see one item on the shelf and even if I went to the store to get the ingredients for one recipe, if that item I find spurs on an interest for tacos, then shoot, that's what I'll end up leaving the store with, all the ingredients for tacos, and not the original recipe. That is of course, I don't first run off to get the ingredients for two to three other dinner ideas I had before the idea of tacos came to mind first.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

  7. #7
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    16,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    It doesn't matter if I go in with a list or objective, I see one item on the shelf and even if I went to the store to get the ingredients for one recipe, if that item I find spurs on an interest for tacos, then shoot, that's what I'll end up leaving the store with, all the ingredients for tacos, and not the original recipe. That is of course, I don't first run off to get the ingredients for two to three other dinner ideas I had before the idea of tacos came to mind first.
    Even my INTP does better than that. I suppose, though, that we should be glad that you do at least buy groceries.

    I buy wild rice online in 25 lb packages because it is much cheaper that way.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  8. #8
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    792 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    2,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Even my INTP does better than that. I suppose, though, that we should be glad that you do at least buy groceries.

    I buy wild rice online in 25 lb packages because it is much cheaper that way.
    You would be surprised. I have gone a week before, of eating cereal for dinner or spaghetti with butter and parmesan because I didn't get groceries. I assure you though, that other areas of my life are at least somewhat more organized. I do have a wall full of color coded post-its and a to-do list above my desk.

    I promise, there is a method to my madness
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

  9. #9
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    *wonders how many freaked out stares the dude got while constructing and repeatedly adjusting a corn camera phone stand and talking to the juicy lettuce about his guinea-pig-first priorities*
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

  10. #10
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    16,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    You would be surprised. I have gone a week before, of eating cereal for dinner or spaghetti with butter and parmesan because I didn't get groceries. I assure you though, that other areas of my life are at least somewhat more organized. I do have a wall full of color coded post-its and a to-do list above my desk.
    But do you actually DO the things on the to-do list, or is it mainly decorative in function, to complement the post-it mosaic?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Similar Threads

  1. How the ENTP & INTP use Ne Differently?
    By asynartetic in forum Typology Videos and RSS Feeds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2016, 10:52 AM
  2. [ENTP] ENTP's: How easy is it for you to express your emotions?
    By The Great One in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 02:29 PM
  3. ENFPs...how much of the ENTP profile do you relate to?
    By Lady_X in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 05:51 PM
  4. [INFJ] How is the legal profession for INFJs?
    By karenk in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 12:52 PM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 08:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO