• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video: Very In Depth Description of Introverted Intuition

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
  • This is the most in-depth explanation of introverted intuition I've seen. It cuts across INTJ and INFJ

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah. She does a very good introduction to Introverted Intuition, building the background. It's stuff that I already know, but definitely recommended for people who are still new to typology.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I watched some of her other videos and enjoyed them. She does a nice intro here. Her eyes are telltale signs of the Ni use.....

Jaguar

Dear God, the torture. It took her 3:07 minutes to get to the point and define Ni like I do - scuba diving. Throw out the video and post Ni= scuba diving.

Done.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I think there is a difference between in-depth, and long-winded. But it wasn't a bad listen, overall.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I would say that her being fidgety is INDICATIVE of the Ni vibe. Some Ni doms deliberately try to be very still, because they're partly aware of how their fidgets distract. Other Ni doms are SOOOOO fidgety it drives me crazy, but I can see how it's inferior Se and not something else. Actual dom/aux Se would be much more poised and engaged.