• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video: Pretty smart girl

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
  • i like what she had to say.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dunno if she's an NFP she looks more SFP, but idk.

But yeah, I don't see what's special about this video.

The piano was really distracting too. :dry:

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
to change a title

highlander said:
Video: Pretty smart girl

• i like what she had to say.

Why change the title of her video like that?

I like The Cinematic Orchestra, I guess adding "To Build a Home" was meant to give it weight. Love the song but it is slightly played out for use in other peoples' messages.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why change the title of her video like that?

Because it didn't seem to have anything to do with the video?

But yeah, I don't see what's special about this video.

The piano was distracting so I agree with you there.

I thought the message is good. This whole thing about the treadmill people put themselves on is true. It's like why do we do it? Because everyone else does.

Permabanned

The piano was distracting so I agree with you there.

I thought the message is good. This whole thing about the treadmill people put themselves on is true. It's like why do we do it? Because everyone else does.

There's nothing novel in it. At best its a privileged whine/rant at worse a cleverv PR for her audience. Let me know when there's merch/eBook.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
pertinence

I see, I thought I/ENFP GIRL would be more relevant title to a video posting on this site, but evidently you preferred Pretty smart girl label. Understood

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see, I thought I/ENFP GIRL would be more relevant title to a video posting on this site, but evidently you preferred Pretty smart girl label. Understood

Well actually, I came across her video because I have a search thing for different personality types.

I think for someone who is 21, she has some wisdom beyond her years. Don't you? I meant she is "pretty smart" not that she is pretty and smart. Was the meaning misunderstood?

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
clear

Well actually, I came across her video because I have a search thing for different personality types.
Sure. I ascertained that long ago. You aren't informing me of anything there.

I think for someone who is 21, she has some wisdom beyond her years. Don't you? I meant she is "pretty smart" not that she is pretty and smart. Was the meaning misunderstood?
I think you have made your meaning and intention clear.

And, No, I am not amazed by what she said in her video, nor do I view it as particularly wise or advanced. It is heartfelt, and I suppose an appropriate attitude for her personally. Phobik's at best take is similar to my opinion. I do wish her well.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
... Notttt sure where all the hostility is coming from in here.. I didn't make it through the whole video (I tend to have trouble when things appeal to the heartfelt side of life with paying attention for longer than a few minutes) and she seems like a young girl making an effort.. I dunno if I'd call what I heard super wise, but I would say for a young girl it is wisdom beyond what most 20something year olds have on their minds. Most early 20's people I knew when I was that age were so focused on surviving, or partying, or dealing with a ton of anxiety or something of that nature. So.. In that sense, I'd say she is a little more mature. Unsure of how people are in Norway, but compared to US young women I'd say yeah sure.

It is a bit dramatic.. but hey. She's young. Young people are dramatic. That's how we do.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think its sweet. I like it when people can just talk about every thing they think and feel.
edit: I feel her Ne really well in this video. I think she's an ENFP. That's probably why you like her so much [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]. :p

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
It's a bit ironic for me to question use of language (I'm impressively foot in mouth most of the time) but is it pretty smart - 'she's pretty smart for a girl' or is it pretty, smart - 'she's pretty and smart'?

Permabanned
It's a bit ironic for me to question use of language (I'm impressively foot in mouth most of the time) but is it pretty smart - 'she's pretty smart for a girl' or is it pretty, smart - 'she's pretty and smart'?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I clarified this up above. "pretty smart" not "pretty" and "smart". I was not making any comment whatsoever on her appearance.

I thought she had some interesting things to say is all - especially for a 21 year old.

People can feel free to get offended for no reason. I don't give a shit.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

:doh: of course!

I clarified this up above. "pretty smart" not "pretty" and "smart". I was not making any comment whatsoever on her appearance.

I thought she had some interesting things to say is all - especially for a 21 year old.

People can feel free to get offended for no reason. I don't give a shit.

I'm not offended, I just wondered what was meant. Was too lazy reading through it seems.