12 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Video: Recognizing Dominant Intuitives By Their Look

This is interesting. I would say it is accurate for me. I tend to have classic type clothes, good quality and like colorful shirts.

She's right on some points. Although I think for INFJ's though they're not extremely neat. I think that's more ENFJ than anything if they're going for the flamboyancy. Yeah I have some varied styles and of course I tend to dislike clothes that have holes or even pre-put holes which make no sense to me buy whatsoever.

I've had messy hair for the longest time in my life. But I was also really out there and confused. Now that my hair is shorter I tend to keep it line if I can always trying to look presentable.

I think once judging types see the value in being neat, they'll stick to it. If they feel undervalued I don't think they care as much.

Like I can't stand to see messy places like in restaurants. I won't call them on it but I'll be much less likely to go there. But if it's messy in a clean way. Non food items liked around on let's say only desks, then that's ok.

Although I used to have one of those breaking the pattern shirts and I lost it somehow. It was really nice fabric and a beautiful design. It's out of print now. :/ and for a long while.

I'll try to look out though and maybe I had few more individual differences than she might expect. I mean I don't see miss melody on YouTube as an INFJ. I think she's an ESFJ.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I appreciate the effort this lady put up. But typing people based on their looks is ridiculously shallow. When I read the title I thought she meant the eye-look (the way people gaze when talking or listening). Because at least that would have some validity. I'm an INFJ and I don't dress flamboyant or stylish at all. In fact I wear clothing that deliberately gives nothing away about my tastes or personality, because people in general are judgemental fuckers and this proves it.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I was hoping for facial expression and the manner of one's eyes. There is a way that I think iNtuitive dominants can have a look in their eyes that implies they are not fully present in reality and the moment - especially Ni-doms. I haven't thought as much about the different look between Ne and Se doms because their extroversion might mask the difference. I can definitely identify the head-trip that Ne-doms take me on. There is a conceptual theme park of ideas that is unmistakable.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)
    Likes meowington, Peter Deadpan liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by meowington View Post
    I appreciate the effort this lady put up. But typing people based on their looks is ridiculously shallow. When I read the title I thought she meant the eye-look (the way people gaze eyes when talking). Because at least that would have some validity. I'm an INFJ and I don't dress flamboyant or stylish at all. In fact I wear clothing that deliberately gives nothing away about my tastes or personality, because people in general are judgemental fuckers and this proves it.
    The TypoC wiki actually has some interesting articles on visual typing. Is that what you meant by an 'eye-look'?
    Likes RedAmazoneFriendZone liked this post

Lol @ my previous comment
    Likes meowington liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Korvinagor View Post
    The TypoC wiki actually has some interesting articles on visual typing. Is that what you meant by an 'eye-look'?
    Yeah exactly.
    "I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers" ~ Nick Cave

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Lol @ my previous comment
    I thought it wasn't that bad. I would type her as an ESFJ too. A type particularly prone to being judgemental. (My mom and one of my best friends are ESFJs and they both have that tendency, and they know it !)
    "I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers" ~ Nick Cave
    Likes Forever liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by meowington View Post
    I thought it wasn't that bad. I would type her as an ESFJ too. A type particularly prone to being judgemental. (My mom and one of my best friends are ESFJs and they both have that tendency, and they know it !)
    Yeah I'm still on the line with somewhat of a belief that faces have some correlation to type but at the same time looks aren't everything due to healthiness and priorities in a person's life.

She did simplify quite bad in the video unfortunately. And yes I still hold that MM is ESFJ haha. Yes!
    Likes meowington liked this post

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    471 sp/sx

Hm, I can't say that this hit the nail on the head for me.

I DEFINITELY care about how I look. I won't even go to the grocery store without makeup. But... I am pretty minimalist; I generally only wear tinted moisturizer, mascara, and eye liner. My hair for awhile now has been long and layered, which is intentional so that I can wear it natural with next to no effort and still look good (I aim for wavy usually). I used to straighten my hair daily though and put effort into getting it just so. As for haircuts, I let myself go waaaaay too long. Always have been like that. I used to do 1 haircut a year, and was doing it myself for awhile. My sense of style is not avant garde and I am in fact really turned off by the overly artsy/high end in appearance. I correlate that look to arrogance and materialism which are my top 2 turn offs. I generally approve of people who rock a unique rebellious look though - just can't stand that upper class haute couture look. As my me, I like to look sexy-casual. I like to show off my body through fit and will not wear ill-fitting clothes. Even lounging at home in front of my boyfriends, I like to look cute or sexy so I make sure the t-shirts I wear fit well, whether baggy or fitted. I don't want to look like a stick person in a giant boxy men's shirt; long and lean is the way to go. I describe my look as timeless with a hint of boho and rebel. I wear a lot of black, blue, and grey. I avoid bright bold colors but I have to because I am very fair skinned with pink undertones, so warm colors are out of the question. I don't care much for accessories, but I have a collection of probably more than 20 scarves that I never wear I don't wear my jewelry ever either, and I change out my handbags only seasonally 2-3 times a years. I pride myself on looking good but being practical and thrifty; 90% or more of my clothes are bought second hand, and 99% of everything new is bought on sale. I grew up very poor, so no doubt that has probably influenced how I feel about money and practicality. I generally dress to match my mood, and I used to match my undies to my camis everyday. Boots make me feel sexy and powerful and have way too much influence over how I feel for the day and the energy I emit, lol. I don't iron my clothes and am not organized enough to actually put my fucking laundry away, so piles around my room or in baskets are common (I have 2 full-sized closets but no dresser. I have like... 10 things hanging up, lol). I do have ADHD though which makes me less organized and I generally don't care for silly tasks like folding clothes. I won't wear holey things unless it's jeans and it looks rebel or grungey in a good way.

Basically, I care a lot but also not enough The paradox continues...

Side note: I love the videos by Thinker on YouTube, whom she referred to. Thinker is a great visual of what an INFJ looks like when trying to communicate thoughts to others and is also why I will never make a video, lol. Beautiful bohemian woman, btw.
    dead·pan
    /ˈded,pan/
    adjective: deliberately impassive or expressionless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯