• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video: INTJ Doorslam - INTJs do you do this?

INTJs do you doorslam people when you get fed up?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I always think about INFJs doing this but maybe we do it too

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Now this actually seems like the kind of door slams I have been doing my entire life. He seems to explain it perfectly.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Now this actually seems like the kind of door slams I have been doing my entire life. He seems to explain it perfectly.

I think he does explain it perfectly.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I don't want to pull out the realist card again but I am pretty sure every type doorslams. The only real questions here are: what can trigger it and how far is the line you shouldn't cross.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Every type is capable of severing ties with someone else.

This is how it presents in the INTJ species. :cheese:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Oh god. The infj doorslam: it's infectious!

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Every type is capable of severing ties with someone else.

This is how it presents in the INTJ species. :cheese:

Although I question the ability of some others to muster the courage, I agree that all types can do it. This ^^ is exactly how I feel when I have done it - emotionless and to the point. As the video says, occasionally they may allow people to come back but it's very rare and I would think for the most part, INTJ's don't have the tolerance for that game.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Or we send all the infjs back to their planet of origin

Hate to break it to you, but we are indeed from Earth. This ain't an episode of The X-Files.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Hate to break it to you, but we are indeed from Earth. This ain't an episode of The X-Files.

Any alien would be likely to call their planets "earth" i mean they re not going to call it sky right?!

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Any alien would be likely to call their planets "earth" i mean they re not going to call it sky right?!

'kay, Mulder.

original.jpg

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Something I have observed is that INTJs tend to be sore losers. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I used to date an INTJ with severely underdeveloped Se and being a sore loser was definitely one of his most identifiable traits. (And yes, he was a door slammer.)

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Something I have observed is that INTJs tend to be sore losers. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I used to date an INTJ with severely underdeveloped Se and being a sore loser was definitely one of his most identifiable traits. (And yes, he was a door slammer.)

I think younger ones tend to be when they don't have much, if any, experience with failure. I don't like losing but you're not going to see how much and that comes with experiencing failure and leaning to manage the associated feelings.

Door slammers and door slams are different, imo. Door slam are something that should be happening infrequently. Door slammers are people who prefer to use it when they aren't getting the attention they desire, which could be on a daily basis.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Looks like you don't know The X-Files well enough.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's called what [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] has said - cauterizing

At least that's what it is for me, and I think its an NJ thing.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I have never been a sore loser. I always enjoyed competition even when I lost. It motivates me to try harder.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

No, because my aim is never to beat someone, I don't lose. I doorslam under quite a few circumstances; the main one is that my life is already so full that I don't need people who don't have a net positive effect in it. If I doorslam someone who is competitive, it's not likely to be because they won, and more likely to be because being around them feels exhausting and like a perpetual pissing contest that only one person is invested in. Similarly, I wouldn't bother to meet people whose company I don't enjoy or who I find boring. My time and energy is too valuable to me to waste in that manner.

[if that makes me sound like an arrogant bitch, so be it]