User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Video: Meet Christine, the INFP!

• INFP talks about herself.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Default Video: Meet Christine, the INFP!

She talks about herself for like 2 minutes of 12. Then goes into her interpretation of being an INFP.

She isn't calm or grounded, here. *sigh* I sense high anxiety, disconnectedness, elements of low self-esteem, some racing thinking, and times where her expression reflects a pointed lack of authenticity.

Easy for me to say, being 28 years older than she is. INFPs when they are young, so hard to just "be". Still hard for me even now.

Some of the points she makes are salient, others are more enneagram-related, others are more pointed to her as an individual.

That's my mixed bag review.

She's an ENFP. She radiates it so much. I'm kind of getting sick..
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Her mannerisms really remind me of ENFPs I know. Plus the whole wandering driving aimlessly seems very ENFP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

----------------------

“Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    Her mannerisms really remind me of ENFPs I know. Plus the whole wandering driving aimlessly seems very ENFP.
    Little judging and all perceiving where I'm almost wanting her to sit down, she speaks like she has had 3 16 oz. energy drinks. I honestly couldn't finish the video, the nervousness was too much to watch and that emotionless face made me feel like there was no soul.

Just my honest opinion.

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    I couldn't watch the video (said I didn't have sufficient privileges?) but I don't know if wandering driving is exclusively ENFP. That's actually one of my main dreams...driving to nowhere. Also, that kind of thing could arguably be an ISFP thing as well.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    I couldn't watch the video (said I didn't have sufficient privileges?) but I don't know if wandering driving is exclusively ENFP. That's actually one of my main dreams...driving to nowhere. Also, that kind of thing could arguably be an ISFP thing as well.
    I do it as well. It's just a means to be out and about and I love driving. It's not a dream, I just wanna drive and have no where to go.
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    I do it as well. It's just a means to be out and about and I love driving. It's not a dream, I just wanna drive and have no where to go.
    I love driving around near randomly. It gives me a nice idea of a place. I just love the experience. I love driving in general.

So, there is a purpose, I guess, feeding my understanding. I studied maps as a kid of distant cities.

Ultimately, I do directed exploration. I went to Tokyo awhile back and explored the city without fear, enjoying the exploration. I didn't do it randomly, though, instead making plans and studying maps, going well off the beaten path.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

----------------------

“Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    She seems like an INFP to me based on how she describes herself. I can see the thinking that she's an ENFP because she sounds outgoing but I don't think that's right.

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Can you try it now?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    She talks about herself for like 2 minutes of 12. Then goes into her interpretation of being an INFP.

She isn't calm or grounded, here. *sigh* I sense high anxiety, disconnectedness, elements of low self-esteem, some racing thinking, and times where her expression reflects a pointed lack of authenticity.

Easy for me to say, being 28 years older than she is. INFPs when they are young, so hard to just "be". Still hard for me even now.

Some of the points she makes are salient, others are more enneagram-related, others are more pointed to her as an individual.

That's my mixed bag review.
    Videos are tough. I for example become somewhat anxious and the act of being on a video or talking on vid or talking about myself feels unnatural, so I wonder how much of that applies to her. I do think I come across pretty differently from her but I can relate to some of the more agitated mannerisms. Basically I think for a certain set of ppl video can be kind of deceiving in how they come across and also how they feel they need to present themselves. Not sure how to articulate this.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ