• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video: IEI Needs Se or a Butler

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
On one hand she is lazy, and extremely pretentious; I mean who actually likes grocery shopping? That is not a unique complaint, fast food and home delivery exists for a reason. Humans are universally lazy.

But on the other hand she is a pitch perfect IEI (by Aushra's definition), IEI (Ni), and IEI-H. I do mean perfect. Ni leading (rejection of reality.), Si role (I need a butler. Conscious, but unwilling to deal with it.). Te Polr (disorganised, poor money handling skills.) Se suggestive, running through the entire video.

Which when you think about it is hilarious/ridiculous/depressing. Because not only has she obviously spent countless hours wading through the contradictory, confused, contentious mess that is socionics; long enough to become fluent in it. She also created a perfectly poised video, one that I would guess took more then one shot to make.

Instead of learning to deal with the minutia of life; a cake walk in comparison to what she did do.

On the plus side we do have an answer to the age old question; is there such a thing as a lazy German?

Like senza, I also enjoy grocery shopping. But I only enjoy shopping in general when it's not busy. I sometimes enjoy going to a 24 hour grocery store or pharmacy in the wee hours when it's just the employees and a few random people looking for snacks.

I agree with your comments about the video being perfect. It's probably difficult to watch because it smacks so strongly of inauthenticity. She's a caricature.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Like senza, I also enjoy grocery shopping. But I only enjoy shopping in general when it's not busy. I sometimes enjoy going to a 24 hour grocery store or pharmacy in the wee hours when it's just the employees and a few random people looking for snacks.

I agree with your comments about the video being perfect. It's probably difficult to watch because it smacks so strongly of inauthenticity. She's a caricature.

:laugh: No one who dogmatically uses socionics comes out of it a whole person. Subsiding oneself into vranyo, and dismantling your higher level thinking skills........ well it always reminded me of Nietzsche's last man.

PS you; like senza are also strange :dont:

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
i feel exactly the same !!! Nice to know im not the only one in this world .

im an IEI as well .>! my friends dont understand . why i m not good / dont like doing practical things . Thanks for your video :)

Strong 0th post. :bye: