• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Parasyte: The Maxim teaches us about Fi

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes, yes, yes! I haven't talked to anyone about Parasyte and MBTI but I've known from the beginning that there is a lot of good Fi in this show. I also had Shinichi figured as an INFP and Migi as INTJ. I thought this was a fantastic read. Parasyte is a wonderful show (I have yet to read the manga) and does a great job of portraying Fi. Thanks for sharing!

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
To me, it sounds like the parasytes are a bunch of its or 5s and
It actually praise fi for its humanity but critize it for lack of thought process. I have notice that modern anime are trying to go for an fi te style as opposed to ti fe

Ludlum conspiracy

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
7w8
Watching it now :) The main character is clearly an ESFJ ;)
[MENTION=16405]Entropic[/MENTION] , the link doesn't work.