User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Video: INTJ & ENFP - How We Met!

8w9 sx/so
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Try making a joke to an IxFP. The bus moment is Te, and if you notice, her Fi is trying change it. Her values are always going to try and suppress Te, so it will be this constant battle between Te and Fi. The functions Te and Fi always pairs up with the perceiving functions. You will never see Fi supporting Te or the other way around. ENFP is Ne Fi and the shadow is Si Te (ISTJ), although we write it as Ne Fi Te Si. When at a younger age, you despise your shadow (Ne Fi don't like Si Te). That's probably why it takes 50 years to try and grow and accept your shadow. (not everyone is guaranteed to develop it, unless made conscience about it.)
    I disagree. I feel that you are confusing the inferior SiTe of the ENFP with TiSe of the ISTP. I'm about halfway to 50 and I got zero problems accepting inferior SeFi in myself and my partner is an ESFP. FeSi though? Yeah, yuck on that one.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

Ugh. 20 seconds into listening to the ENFP and I zoned out. It's disorienting listening to the speech pattern of an Ne-dom. it's like a yoyo:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

You can literally hear each train of thought picking up traction and then sizzling off. It's frustrating when I just want them to get to the point.

TL;DR: Ne-users need to learn to speak in D/C instead of A/C.

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by great_bay View Post
    Coriolis, how is your relation with your INTP? Do you feel like friends or romantic partners?
    Both. When we start working on large projects together, we can even feel like business partners. We were friends first, though, and for me that is the best way to form the basis for a more intimate relationship.
    Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it. We should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open. -- Raistlin Majere