failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    What did you find cringe-worthy? I thought he was fine, and she was cute (in small doses), but then I admit I am biased.
    You mean this video, was perfectly fine for you? You never do this, or that you do it and that is fine for you?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    • Interesting and fun story about an ENFP and INTJ meeting on a personality sie
    Awwww! This is so sweet! It's so nice to see an INTJ getting some love!
    "ENFJ- The Diplomat Champion (will take on crusades and WILL kill every last mfr in the room!)" ~Xander

Enneagram: You are a Type 2 with a 3 wing: "The Helper Advocate"

Your trifix is 2w3, 6w5, 1w9.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

What did you find cringe-worthy? I thought he was fine, and she was cute (in small doses), but then I admit I am biased.
    Emphasis on small doses. I am also biased. I definitely prefer my ESFP. (Still trying to convince her to make a video with me so we can show off the awesomeness of duality.)

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!
    Likes BluRoses liked this post

Enneagram

I love how obvious it is which one is which, before they even speak.
    Likes BluRoses, yama liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    You mean this video, was perfectly fine for you? You never do this, or that you do it and that is fine for you?
    I didn't realize at first that your comment referred to a different video than the one Highlander posted. After watching it, though, the only incident that was truly bad was the last (about the girl on the bus) since it was getting a laugh at someone else's expense. The first incident was not really the INTJ's doing, more done to him. I know better than to play games like this, since it never ends well. The others were a combination of bad luck and perhaps some miscalculation, though I didn't understand the point of the dollar on the chair. So, perhaps I'm just oblivious to what makes them cringeworthy.

They actually seemed to bother the ENFP more than the INTJ.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I didn't realize at first that your comment referred to a different video than the one Highlander posted. After watching it, though, the only incident that was truly bad was the last (about the girl on the bus) since it was getting a laugh at someone else's expense. The first incident was not really the INTJ's doing, more done to him. I know better than to play games like this, since it never ends well. The others were a combination of bad luck and perhaps some miscalculation, though I didn't understand the point of the dollar on the chair. So, perhaps I'm just oblivious to what makes them cringeworthy.

They actually seemed to bother the ENFP more than the INTJ.
    Te does seem to bother Fi a lot

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Te does seem to bother Fi a lot
    What do you mean?

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Entropic View Post
    What do you mean?
    Try making a joke to an IxFP. The bus moment is Te, and if you notice, her Fi is trying change it. Her values are always going to try and suppress Te, so it will be this constant battle between Te and Fi. The functions Te and Fi always pairs up with the perceiving functions. You will never see Fi supporting Te or the other way around. ENFP is Ne Fi and the shadow is Si Te (ISTJ), although we write it as Ne Fi Te Si. When at a younger age, you despise your shadow (Ne Fi don't like Si Te). That's probably why it takes 50 years to try and grow and accept your shadow. (not everyone is guaranteed to develop it, unless made conscience about it.)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Try making a joke to an IxFP. The bus moment is Te, and if you notice, her Fi is trying change it. Her values are always going to try and suppress Te, so it will be this constant battle between Te and Fi. The functions Te and Fi always pairs up with the perceiving functions. You will never see Fi supporting Te or the other way around. ENFP is Ne Fi and the shadow is Si Te (ISTJ), although we write it as Ne Fi Te Si. When at a younger age, you despise your shadow (Ne Fi don't like Si Te). That's probably why it takes 50 years to try and grow and accept your shadow. (not everyone is guaranteed to develop it, unless made conscience about it.)
    I disagree, especially since this is often how it does work for INTJ - Te logic and logistics supports Fi values and priorities. Te provides the "how" while Fi provides the "why".
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Good grief. I'm probably better off with my INTP, but I do remember making checklists.
    Coriolis, how is your relation with your INTP? Do you feel like friends or romantic partners?