• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My take on Si

Cygnus

Agreed on part of Keirsey being bullshit. Word of advice for future vids, try doing multiple takes of the vid so you can rewatch them and get your thoughts together better each time, and/or script it. I see a lot of the problem of repeating oneself and having trouble making a point, all too common on these YouTube videos.

You remind me of an INFJ teacher I have.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Agreed on part of Keirsey being bullshit. Word of advice for future vids, try doing multiple takes of the vid so you can rewatch them and get your thoughts together better each time, and/or script it. I see a lot of the problem of repeating oneself and having trouble making a point, all too common on these YouTube videos.

You remind me of an INFJ teacher I have.

I actually did retake it once and wrote down the general points I wanted to get across because the first one ended up as a complete ramble without any real structure to it. I may structure future videos more and use other cues to help viewers follow what I'm saying though. Even when I do have a script, I'm woefully bad at following it, however. I favor interpretation even when I got a speech that is already written down.

I do feel I didn't repeat myself that much in this video though, unless you can point out a particular example where I did that?