• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video: Happiness for Enneagram Type 4 (Better Quality)

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
  • I'm probably posting too many of these but this is just too good. An Enneagram 4 talks about how to achieve balance.

atlascatcher

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I love this video and this guy in general. This talk is what initially got me on to thinking I was type 4 after I had taken a test and came out as a 1.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I somewhat relate to this video, though my depression is rooted in not being as dutiful and honorable as I could be. I definately have a creative bug, but I am usually told I am not very good. I would do anything just to spread warmth and compassion.

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
LOL. Great examples. The intense emotions can be hard to deal with since they take over rational thoughts. I find stepping back from these emotions generally work.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This was kinda embarrassing to watch because it was so true. Those exact same thoughts ... sometimes in the exact same words ... have run through my head far too many times.

That said, I'll admit I didn't stick around to listen to his actual advice for how 4s should find happiness. :blush:

Bnova

MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
related to this so much....

Daenera

Rogue heart
And the Oscar goes to...guy from video.
Wow he was so into those impersonations! :laugh: Kinda started suspecting he was a four before he said it.
I loved it! He nailed it and the advises were actually good.