User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Video: Happiness for Enneagram Type 9

• This is about 9 moving back towards their natural state of being: joy, freedom and vitality.A.H. Almaas' book, 'Facets of Unity' makes an appearance in this one which is appropriate because it partially inspired the videos. This guy cracks me up!

He cracks me up too.

I definitely was at a low point a few years back, not quite as bad as he described, but still pretty bad. And another, less low point when I first moved here and was having trouble establishing connections with others. I think I'm in a better place now. Certainly better compared to those few years ago, and probably even better than last year around this time.

But I don't know that I'll ever be the person who rides that emotion like a wave...

Feelings that feel strong to me from my own perspective, both "good" and "bad" feelings, I just don't always express them as strongly from an outside perspective. And I don't know how useful it is to be soooo emotionally expressive. I think it's good to express what is in your heart, especially when holding it in becomes harmful.

But I guess I'm still navigating how much to share and with whom.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.
    Likes thoughtlost liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Very true overall. There is a bit in the middle where which MBTI Thinking type 9s won't identify with, namely the absorbing of the emotions around them, but Feeling type 9s will. It isn't that the Thinking type 9s don't do this, but rather that they THINK they don't do this, so encountering this part of the 9 description will make Thinking 9s perhaps believe, "This isn't me. Maybe I'm not a 9."

Enneagram
    9w8

I like that he says a healthy type nine is...Loving, dynamic, inhabit their own skin, individual and unique, unforgettable...I agree that the split occurs because a 9 can feel like they must somehow be worthy to be loved.

I think that being criticized for trivial things, for anal retentive things that won't matter in the grand scheme of things, can almost destroy a 9, unless they just come to a place where they realize that it is impossible to please others and that they must just love themselves unconditionally and forgive themselves, then they climb out of it and come into their own. At least that's my theory.

This guy is crack up. And the video is really good and informative. I get riding emotions. Though it doesn't really seem like they need to be expressed, at least, not all of them. I really enjoyed the video.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Oh I'll have to watch this one...i loved this guy's type 7 and type 4 videos
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9 sp
    Socionics
    SEI Si

Hilarious!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Very true overall. There is a bit in the middle where which MBTI Thinking type 9s won't identify with, namely the absorbing of the emotions around them, but Feeling type 9s will. It isn't that the Thinking type 9s don't do this, but rather that they THINK they don't do this, so encountering this part of the 9 description will make Thinking 9s perhaps believe, "This isn't me. Maybe I'm not a 9."
    Let. It. Out!!! I like this guy, he described it wonderfully. I agree with T vs F 9's. They're like sponges but they can learn to lessen that. It was great to hear someone else talk about the things I experienced with my 9 and how we dealt with it.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I think this guy explains the types very well! Helped me to discover my own.
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt