INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Video: How Fi sees Fe (MBTI)

• How an Fi dom feels about Fe.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Interesting video although I've heard and read a lot of it before.

I can also say that despite many pegging me as an Fe type I don't perceive the traits and issues she raised in the video with regards to myself. But people can feel free to call me unaware on that, I don't care either way I'm always looking inwards and inspecting what I see.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Haha... @AffirmitiveAnxiety... I don't really relate to a lot of how she described Fi!

The person who made this video seems to see a lot of difference between Fi and Fe, but I don't know that I notice it that much day to day.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    864 sx/so

I not sure what she's trying to say at times. I don't know that what she's describing as Fe is actually Fe. FPs can be unaware of boundaries or let people sway them too much or become attached to someone they can't have. Even Thinkers can do those things. I see a stronger connection with maturity, self-awareness, consideration, and self-esteem than Fe.

It also seems like she's saying Fe-doms are thoughtless about consequences and careless in their interactions. Meh.

Some of her ideas might come from basing too much of her understanding on a few people she knows. It's easy to mistype people. Conflicts can distort your perspective on a type. Even if you have them typed correctly, you're getting a limited view of the type.

The description for the video tells people to "JUST CALM THE EFF DOWN ABOUT THIS VIDEO" because it was made years ago. It's possible she has changed her mind since then.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Yup, she's just pissed off about her old friends being needy and high-maintenance and trying to explain this behaviour as a Fe-thing. Ugh.

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Probably, "Damn, they have all the balls I wish I had."

Permabanned

Is anyone else getting a distinctly INFJ impression regarding the speaker herself? I think she might have attributed Pi traits to her perceived Ji. What she perceives as Fe sounds simply as the lack thereof, other people being less reserved then her and with less control over their own perception.

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

It's always dangerous when one person generalizes from their own perspective. More apropos title, of course, would be "How an Fi-ego sees Fe-egos."

And if other Fi-egos chime in with the same sort of sentiment, then we've got something.

As the video progresses, it's made even more clear that this is her perspective and hers only. She clearly becomes less and less detached from the subject matter, and it hits closer to home.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxle View Post
    Is anyone else getting a distinctly INFJ impression regarding the speaker herself? I think she might have attributed Pi traits to her perceived Ji. What she perceives as Fe sounds simply as the lack thereof, other people being less reserved then her and with less control over their own perception.
    I didn't want to be the first to question someone's self-typing but yeah, I don't get an INFP vibe from her. She seems more Fe to me. In the relationship video I thought INFJ but the more of her vids I watch I get a feeling she might be INTP--She has a very philosophical vibe about her (not that INTP = philosopher but just an observation). She reminds me a lot of Ellen Page who I also think is an Ti/Ne user of some sort.
    [ 4(69) "The Seeker"; IEI-2Ni (INFp) ]

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Video now set to private.....