• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video: How Fi sees Fe (MBTI)

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
  • How an Fi dom feels about Fe.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Interesting video although I've heard and read a lot of it before.

I can also say that despite many pegging me as an Fe type I don't perceive the traits and issues she raised in the video with regards to myself. But people can feel free to call me unaware on that, I don't care either way I'm always looking inwards and inspecting what I see.

gromit

likes this
Haha... [MENTION=15392]AffirmitiveAnxiety[/MENTION]... I don't really relate to a lot of how she described Fi!

The person who made this video seems to see a lot of difference between Fi and Fe, but I don't know that I notice it that much day to day.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I not sure what she's trying to say at times. I don't know that what she's describing as Fe is actually Fe. FPs can be unaware of boundaries or let people sway them too much or become attached to someone they can't have. Even Thinkers can do those things. I see a stronger connection with maturity, self-awareness, consideration, and self-esteem than Fe.

It also seems like she's saying Fe-doms are thoughtless about consequences and careless in their interactions. Meh.

Some of her ideas might come from basing too much of her understanding on a few people she knows. It's easy to mistype people. Conflicts can distort your perspective on a type. Even if you have them typed correctly, you're getting a limited view of the type.

The description for the video tells people to "JUST CALM THE EFF DOWN ABOUT THIS VIDEO" because it was made years ago. It's possible she has changed her mind since then.

velveteen

Senior citizen
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yup, she's just pissed off about her old friends being needy and high-maintenance and trying to explain this behaviour as a Fe-thing. Ugh.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
Probably, "Damn, they have all the balls I wish I had."

Mane

Permabanned
Is anyone else getting a distinctly INFJ impression regarding the speaker herself? I think she might have attributed Pi traits to her perceived Ji. What she perceives as Fe sounds simply as the lack thereof, other people being less reserved then her and with less control over their own perception.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's always dangerous when one person generalizes from their own perspective. More apropos title, of course, would be "How an Fi-ego sees Fe-egos."

And if other Fi-egos chime in with the same sort of sentiment, then we've got something.

As the video progresses, it's made even more clear that this is her perspective and hers only. She clearly becomes less and less detached from the subject matter, and it hits closer to home.

atlascatcher

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Is anyone else getting a distinctly INFJ impression regarding the speaker herself? I think she might have attributed Pi traits to her perceived Ji. What she perceives as Fe sounds simply as the lack thereof, other people being less reserved then her and with less control over their own perception.

I didn't want to be the first to question someone's self-typing but yeah, I don't get an INFP vibe from her. She seems more Fe to me. In the relationship video I thought INFJ but the more of her vids I watch I get a feeling she might be INTP--She has a very philosophical vibe about her (not that INTP = philosopher but just an observation). She reminds me a lot of Ellen Page who I also think is an Ti/Ne user of some sort.