• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video: INTP vs ENTP

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
  • This video helps to identify some of the differences between INTPs and ENTPs

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does anyone else sometimes have a hard time differentiating between these two?

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like Dr Juice's videos. This guy explains things in a very clear way.

I took the MBTI test 8 times. And INTP was supposed to be my type several times (maybe 2 times, I can't remember exactly).

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=22064]ExNinjaTropPervertie[/MENTION] - I agree. I think his videos are really pretty concise and great explanations. I think these videos help to make things real. There is somehow a difference between just reading something and hearing a person talk about it.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe some INTP could leave a comment about why they could not be mistyped as an ENTP ?

Reading a book for hours sounds boring to me. I have at least 3 or 4 books. And sometimes... I don't finish them.
I try to make some efforts though...
What I love to do is reading, comparing subjects and styles, and having a large view about my readings. I love new discoveries, new authors.
I don't like being focused on 1 single subject at a time, I would have the feeling of becoming obsessed about it. Making links on the contrary is very funny and makes my mind more creative, curious, and still open to explore others. It is often the same when I speak with people.
When people are too much J they may think I'm jumping from one subject to another. I'm just making connections which are often very useful... of course not everybody enjoys them.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Bad example (if that's supposed to be an ENTP thing) as I love to read for hours, finish books, and enjoy obsessions. I do think that making it easier to tell the difference is very important though. Wish good examples did exist that didn't fall into personal preference territory.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Let's see if some good examples will be given by some INTP...

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dr. Juice is my homie. That video was pretty darn accurate.

I think if I had known about MBTI when I was younger, I might have mistyped myself as INTP, but I didn't discover it until I knew who I was a bit more.

I'd say I finish books I'm obsessed with.

But yes, connecting all the proverbial dots/connections is kind of my programming.