User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Video: ENFPs And Being Lazy

4w3 so/sx
    IEI Ni

Okay... 1:38 , when she started to sing I thought oh , but then I gave her chance just to talk for a few more seconds ... ah the message of the video might be good, but I am sorry, her expression is kinda getting on my nerves
    4w3-5w4-9w8 so/sx
    IEI-Ni Beta quadra

7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    i don't think it takes away from the discussion or what she's saying by you saying that. but yeah she does seem ESxJish to me

I think the entire thread should probably be trashed. <-haha no.
    I probably should have elaborated by saying that her message seemed fairly accurate...

This isn't what caused me to doubt her ENFP status (although I'm assuming it contributed to it on some subconscious level)... okay, how do I begin to explain this...

So, I've seen this here before even... A new "untyped" (but SJ) member shows-up...they have an airy, breezy communication style, which, as everyone knows, automatically means they couldn't possibly be any other type other than NFP. Over a short span of time other members convince them they are NFP...and the brand new "NFP member" internalizes the "NFP story"...and starts to reflect that back in their posts.

But there's a two-dimensional quality to the telling of this story...just like in the video. They've got the story *right*... but there's something missing or being taken for granted. Like, with this topic..."laziness?" Shit, the emotional wounds/scarring alone that every true ENFP carries with them having been told their entire lives that they are "not living-up to their potential"...that they have their "head in the clouds"...and that they may "never amount to anything" because they are "so damn lazy" could function as an ENFP calling card of sorts.

The most extroverted...the most e7y...the most positive outlook...the most so/sx...the most 728...the most Chanaynayish ENFPs among us can't hide this wound which will have festered into fear and shame. And we will carry it with us to the grave. This woman did not possess these scars and it was obvious. And it's not that an ENFP can't come to some kind of terms with the aspects of their personality everyone and everything nailed the adjective "lazy" to... but the scars will always be there.
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post