MBTI
    ROBO

Default Myers Briggs Types Short Descriptions

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ESTJ description
    ESTJ stands for Extroverted Sensing Thinking Judging. Individuals with this personality type are realistic, practical, organized, hard-working, conventional, responsible, outgoing and assertive. They are very rational people who trust and follow clear logical principles and tend to approach every situation in an objective and impartial manner. Highly realistic and driven, their energy is often invested in pursuits that have a practical application and a tangible result. Their stable, industrious personality is based on a deep-seated sense of duty towards the social system they are a part of and the established rules attached to it. Although earnest, loyal and respectful to their society, ESTJs are also strong, decisive people, who can lead and organize others confidently. As a result, they can sometimes be perceived as quite rigid, tactless and domineering by those around them.
    Never been a fan of ESTJ descriptions' use of the word "domineering", probably because that's usually the only part of the description that doesn't apply to me.

Besides that, OMG the bolded. For once, a type description gets it right: the "system" that an ESTJ is loyal to can be any system they choose. Can be the establishment, can be the counterculture, can be just about anything.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Also, relating to other descriptions in there: I'd be okay with the word "complex" being removed from just about every description ever.

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Also, relating to other descriptions in there: I'd be okay with the word "complex" being removed from just about every description ever.
    and "insightful."

INFP stands for Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving. People who have this personality type are generally reserved, tolerant, idealistic, sympathetic, insightful, romantic, natural and unplanned. They are avidly searching for the inner beauty of nature and people, the harmonious balance of life and the true value of everything around them. Intensely imaginative, intuitive and open-minded, they easily perceive the human potential that's hidden behind appearances and become inspired by it. INFPs are empathetic listeners, genuinely interested in what other people have to say, but at the same time their need for privacy and introspection can make them retreat from social contact in order to process their feelings undisturbed. This emotional sensitivity can sometimes make them appear as unsociable, moody and illogical.
    INFJ stands for Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging. This personality type is generally very private, empathetic, wise, thoughtful, profound, romantic and complex. They have rich inner worlds, fostered by their wide imagination, which reflect their love for abstract symbols and spiritual meaning. Their insightful understanding of the human nature makes them talented at exploring and capturing the subtle emotional truths of the human experience (often through beautiful artistic creations). INFJs are sympathetic, humanitarian individuals, who strive for harmony, cooperation and unity among people, yet their reserved, introspective nature eventually urges them to seek privacy in order to sort out their feelings and ideas. Although wise and insightful, their emotional complexity can sometimes make them appear as overly sensitive, moody and strange.
    The two descriptions are quite vague and similar in wording. They don't offer distinction and clarification.

Never been a fan of ESTJ descriptions' use of the word "domineering", probably because that's usually the only part of the description that doesn't apply to me.

Besides that, OMG the bolded. For once, a type description gets it right: the "system" that an ESTJ is loyal to can be any system they choose. Can be the establishment, can be the counterculture, can be just about anything.
    They probably weren't written by ESTJs.

Have you considered writing an ESTJ description?
    Masculine presenting transgender lesbian

At heart, I’ll always be a bleeding heart liberal.

Yeah, I think humans are complex beings in general.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Here comes the stereotypes again. I don't get this whole retreating thing to re-gather or recharge for introverts. It's like introverts are made out of cell phone battery or something. Many people are starting to believe this silly theory to make attempt on affirming and emulating the "type they desire to be".

If I ask for space, it's not because I'm suffocating or needing my introverted room to reflect, it's usually due from getting pissed off by the offender.
    “If you worry about what might be, and wonder what might have been, you will ignore what is.” -anonymous

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    They probably weren't written by ESTJs.

Have you considered writing an ESTJ description?
    Yeah definitely. I kind of wrote one in video form, a while back. I'll add something if TypeC ever does a wiki.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    Yeah, I think humans are complex beings in general.
    Exactly! That's how I like to see it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluded_One View Post
    Here comes the stereotypes again. I don't get this whole retreating thing to re-gather or recharge for introverts. It's like introverts are made out of cell phone battery or something. Many people are starting to believe this silly theory to make attempt on affirming and emulating the "type they desire to be".

If I ask for space, it's not because I'm suffocating or needing my introverted room to reflect, it's usually due from getting pissed off by the offender.
    Yes, that whole "introverts get energy from being alone, extraverts from being around people" is such BS

I need alone time to an extent, but there comes a point when that drains me and I need to be out amongst people to be stimulated.