User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    spso

I hate being called arrogant. It's really annoying. If you have researched an idea sufficiently, there shouldn't really be a reason to hide it if the situation arises.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Eluded_One View Post
    Here comes the stereotypes again. I don't get this whole retreating thing to re-gather or recharge for introverts. It's like introverts are made out of cell phone battery or something. Many people are starting to believe this silly theory to make attempt on affirming and emulating the "type they desire to be".

If I ask for space, it's not because I'm suffocating or needing my introverted room to reflect, it's usually due from getting pissed off by the offender.
    I won't comment on the recharging terminology, but I can attest to the fact that I just cannot take prolonged social contact, even when I enjoy it. If I spend most of the day with friends doing something fun, I prefer to have the next day "off", or with a good chunk of alone time. When I am staying with relatives or having houseguests at my place, I have to find time now and then to do something solitary, even if it is staying up after everyone else has gone to bed to read a book. When I attend a conference for several days in a row, I am just worn out when I get home, especially if I also spent evenings having dinner with colleagues, even though I probably enjoyed every minute. Being among lots of people even when I don't really have to interact much is tiring - as in spending the day in planes and airports while travelling, or being out shopping in crowded stores/malls.

Conversely, I have yet to be alone long enough to become truly restless for company. I am curious now how long that would take.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Conversely, I have yet to be alone long enough to become truly restless for company. I am curious now how long that would take.
    Never?? Wow.

Restless for company -- interesting. I only get restless for company if I know it's on the horizon. Otherwise, my reaction to being alone too long is to feel drained and lethargic. In contrast, when I need alone time I get quiet and irritable, losing patience instead of energy.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!