• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFP's hater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
Have you ever watched the videos this guy made on mbti types ? Everytime he talks about INFPs, he turns into a beast, seems really pissed off hahahaha.

I don't understand where his fury comes from, can someone explain to me ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
he's a member here. i don't personally agree with much of any of his views. like...it's super offensive to me actually the inaccuracy of it all.

like...just clicked your link and followed it to a video on the difference of enfjs and enfps. and enfps want to go live in the country on a farm...whaa

i think it's super funny tho how they always seem like he was just out running errands and he walks in throws his keys down and makes a video all just spur of the moment style.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My interactions with *STP's in real life have been mostly negative. I imagine it goes both ways.

He's gotten negative comments from some admitted INFP's...In one video, he accused INFP's of pretending to be INFJ's. It doesn't seem that he has evidence to prove that these INFJ's are "fakers" or INFP's, but my guess is he's labeling most negative perceptions of himself as stemming from INFP's. It feels good to put a label on problems. It makes the problem less about him, and more about INFP's.

I watch his videos as just a way to understand an ESTP, and merely what one guy thinks. I'm analyzing him more than I am applying much value to what he says. I'm not sure INFP's always take this perspective. Maybe we're a little touchy.

That's my guess anyway.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
right...his videos are great for showing how this one estp perceives other types.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I've never watched any of his videos, and though some INFPs I want to punch in the face, I don't feel that way about all of them. though sometimes I want to punch myself in the face :shrug: I just can't stand people ripping on a whole entire group of people.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:laugh:

NFPs are DJ's favorites. Right, [MENTION=10984]Azure Flame[/MENTION]?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
right...his videos are great for showing how this one estp perceives other types.

:laugh:

so true...

I actually like them, tho

While they're chock full of stereotypes that basically seem to just come from his personal life, and the one, two, three people of a particular type that he knows, or has been hanging out with recently, if you take them with a grain of salt, and accept them for what they are, you can see how this blatant ESTP is making these very Se-laden observations, and quite a lot of them I'm sure are indeed qualities, characteristics, and behaviors of the individuals he's thinking of, who likely are of those types. Where they fall short is in assuming that these qualities of these individuals hold true for their respective type as a whole, but, once again, if you take them for what they are, basically a string of Se-based observations of individuals of various types, then they can be rather funny, and even informative. The observations aren't necessarily bad (although some of them are). Sometimes they do hit on things that more broadly tend to apply to their respective type as a whole (note: *tend* to).

I love the ones when he says, "XXXX, why do you...?"

Those ones are hilarious, cuz it's almost like he just throws any pretense of objectivity out the window, and just starts ranting about one or two individuals who annoy him (or in some other way inspire his rant).

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
those are hilarious and even more so because i can't really tell if they're meant to be. he's one of those funny because he's being serious types. if that makes sense.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
His style of speaking and ranting reminds me of my own. Especially the long pauses and alternating between dead seriousness and sarcastic hyperbole.

I found the video hilarious actually.

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
he's a member here. i don't personally agree with much of any of his views. like...it's super offensive to me actually the inaccuracy of it all.

like...just clicked your link and followed it to a video on the difference of enfjs and enfps. and enfps want to go live in the country on a farm...whaa

i think it's super funny tho how they always seem like he was just out running errands and he walks in throws his keys down and makes a video all just spur of the moment style.

Offensive ? Careful, you'd confirm he's right !
On the contrary, the inaccuracy and ridiculous caricature make it funny haha
I think he deliberately wants it provocative, ESTPs (if he is so) love to gain audience attention by being striking with their big big... Ti. Funnier than being objective or paying attention to others feelings.
He reminds me of Gary King in The World's End hahaha

Aaaah, now I'm wondering... Are ESTPs the real life trolls ? :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Offensive ? Careful, you'd confirm he's right !
On the contrary, the inaccuracy and ridiculous caricature make it funny haha
I think he deliberately wants it provocative, ESTPs (if he is so) love to gain audience attention by being striking with their big big... Ti. Funnier than being objective or paying attention to others feelings.
He reminds me of Gary King in The World's End hahaha

Aaaah, now I'm wondering... Are ESTPs the real life trolls ? :D

haha yeah i'm fi i get offended when people don't see me or others accurately for sure.

Starry

enfps want to go live in the country on a farm...whaa

...I secretly want to be a moonshiner...fit with bloodhounds, a shotgun, overalls, a cousin boyfriend...and a still hidden deep in the heart of swamp country so...

I haven't watched very many of his videos but do I understand what he's saying haha. I actually think he's got some serious instincts when it comes to typology.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
man...i totally disagree. i mean many of us have so many wistful thoughts about like moving to a commune or in some lil beach house in the middle of nowhere...but for me and the others ive known its just one of the imagined lives...not more prevalent than any of the other versions.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
those are hilarious and even more so because i can't really tell if they're meant to be. he's one of those funny because he's being serious types. if that makes sense.

Yeah, I know what you're sayin.

They're like, "is this dude being serious? Like, 100% serious? Like he completely believes the words that are coming out of his mouth?"

It creates a funny tension, cuz you don't know if you're laughing at him, for being a fool, or if he actually knows exactly what he's doing, and hejust wants you to laugh at him, for being foolish, but he's actually in on and creating the joke. Haha, or he's just a fool.

...I secretly want to be a moonshiner...fit with bloodhounds, a shotgun, overalls, a cousin boyfriend...and a still hidden deep in the heart of swamp country so...

I haven't watched very many of his videos but do I understand what he's saying haha. I actually think he's got some serious instincts when it comes to typology.

Yeah, I agree, I think he does actually have some decent instincts.

It's not like he's just some completely clueless ESTP who knows nothing about typology and is a total idiot and is making these videos.

Even with the ENFP farm thing, [MENTION=5418]Lady_X[/MENTION], if you give him a generous reading, there's a certain thread of truth there. It's not necessarily a farm, per Se, but, like, a commune. He's pointing to the kinda thing like where nicolita says she's not cut out for the "real world" and would like to just live at some commune and play music and do psychedelics. I mean, that sounds pretty ENFP to me...

L

LadyLazarus

Pfft, please you just know he wants to smooch them all, his eyes give it away, plus he's a ginger, and ginger's loooove INFP's.

Status
Not open for further replies.