User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Thread: INFP's hater

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    my videos can be taken seriously when you remove the dramatization and obvious bias.

But that's over 50% of your videos' content. Not trying to pick a fight or argue, just pointing out the obvious.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    It means you're a dominant rational....so Fi match!

That guy always describes INFPs as being so Si heavy he's basically describing ISFJs (or the 6 or 9 variety).
    Yeah, he thinks Fi is Si.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Moore View Post
    he's got problems...
    So basically anyone who doesnt like you has problems...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post

But that's over 50% of your videos' content. Not trying to pick a fight or argue, just pointing out the obvious.
    I give people too much credit in their ability to think critically.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

So basically anyone who doesn't like you has problems...
    hey..kind of off topic but in one of your videos you said you didn't get a chance to talk to many infjs irl. there are quite a lot here if you wanna make a q&a thread. they're pretty awesome at expressing themselves.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I think the people flipping out over your videos are missing the point that they are observations of type made from a very Se-oriented approach--typing by that which can be readily observed. What might be driving so many INFPs insane is when you make broad generalizations such as "INFPs want to talk about flowers and other stupid shit" even though you're obviously kidding...or are you? Either way, it's funny as f--k

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Nara View Post
    Have you ever watched the videos this guy made on mbti types ? Everytime he talks about INFPs, he turns into a beast, seems really pissed off hahahaha.

I don't understand where his fury comes from, can someone explain to me ?

Its actually not rage at all. Its just how I talk on a daily basis and most pussies cant handle it.

Im a fuckin baws. Drop your pants so I can elephant stomp your ball sack like its christmas

The funny thing is that my best friend who is (probably) INFP is a botany expert and will in fact talk your head off about flowers and trees if given the chance.

my videos can be taken seriously when you remove the dramatization and obvious bias.
    In thread after thread...you will see Fi doms/aux insist they consistently as if by instinct... disregard an individual's manner or style of communication...so as to truly absorb the individual's message. <-This, however, has not been my observation.

fwiw...your dramatizations and biases aid me in understanding what you have to say.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    I thought the difference was that Fi/Ti are both rational in a personal, subjective way, whereas Fe/Te tend to be rational in an objective, external way. (Somewhat related to my Lenore Thomson thread regarding brain lateralization and the functions which HARDLY ANYONE seemed interested in reading or participating in.)
    Well, yes. I've read Lenore Thomson so I know her deal. But my point is I think most people see Te as the truly rational function. Fe is seen as overly externally emotional, Fi as overly internally emotional, and Ti as... hmm... it's own little animal?