• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFP's hater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
my videos can be taken seriously when you remove the dramatization and obvious bias.

9P1i4Vz.gif

But that's over 50% of your videos' content. Not trying to pick a fight or argue, just pointing out the obvious.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So basically anyone who doesn't like you has problems...
hey..kind of off topic but in one of your videos you said you didn't get a chance to talk to many infjs irl. there are quite a lot here if you wanna make a q&a thread. they're pretty awesome at expressing themselves.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think the people flipping out over your videos are missing the point that they are observations of type made from a very Se-oriented approach--typing by that which can be readily observed. What might be driving so many INFPs insane is when you make broad generalizations such as "INFPs want to talk about flowers and other stupid shit" even though you're obviously kidding...or are you? Either way, it's funny as f--k

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Have you ever watched the videos this guy made on mbti types ? Everytime he talks about INFPs, he turns into a beast, seems really pissed off hahahaha.

I don't understand where his fury comes from, can someone explain to me ?

Its actually not rage at all. Its just how I talk on a daily basis and most pussies cant handle it.

Im a fuckin baws. Drop your pants so I can elephant stomp your ball sack like its christmas

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The funny thing is that my best friend who is (probably) INFP is a botany expert and will in fact talk your head off about flowers and trees if given the chance.

Starry

my videos can be taken seriously when you remove the dramatization and obvious bias.

In thread after thread...you will see Fi doms/aux insist they consistently as if by instinct... disregard an individual's manner or style of communication...so as to truly absorb the individual's message. <-This, however, has not been my observation.

fwiw...your dramatizations and biases aid me in understanding what you have to say.

B

brainheart

I thought the difference was that Fi/Ti are both rational in a personal, subjective way, whereas Fe/Te tend to be rational in an objective, external way. (Somewhat related to my Lenore Thomson thread regarding brain lateralization and the functions which HARDLY ANYONE seemed interested in reading or participating in.)

Well, yes. I've read Lenore Thomson so I know her deal. But my point is I think most people see Te as the truly rational function. Fe is seen as overly externally emotional, Fi as overly internally emotional, and Ti as... hmm... it's own little animal? :shrug:

B

brainheart

Its actually not rage at all. Its just how I talk on a daily basis and most pussies cant handle it.

Im a fuckin baws. Drop your pants so I can elephant stomp your ball sack like its christmas

mmm. Okay! :happy2:

For what it's worth, I didn't see it as rage and I wasn't offended or anything, I just don't relate to what you say about INFPs.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Interesting. I didnt know INFPs were capable of anything.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, yes. I've read Lenore Thomson so I know her deal. But my point is I think most people see Te as the truly rational function. Fe is seen as overly externally emotional, Fi as overly internally emotional, and Ti as... hmm... it's own little animal? :shrug:

I don't know. But I like how she describes Ti as being almost instinctual.

But yes, I'd agree Fi is a rational function, but due its personal, subjective nature, most people will fail to see it as such. The funny thing is that Ti is just as personal and arguably no more rational than Fi. I like to look at Fi as a sort of ethics subroutine akin to what Data has in Star Trek TNG, although most people would probably tell me I was wrong for making that analogy.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
an INFP teaches crossfit at my gym. He actively sabotages his own business so he wont be rich because rich people are the devil.

He also complains that he doesnt have enough money and continues to spend 5 dollars per 6oz bottle of coconut water and other bullshit that is supposedly healthier for you than cooking your own meals will ever be.

He then proceeds to tell me thatmy gym has too much color.

I hate him with all of my body.

B

brainheart

I don't know. But I like how she describes Ti as being almost instinctual.

But yes, I'd agree Fi is a rational function, but due its personal, subjective nature, most people will fail to see it as such. The funny thing is that Ti is just as personal and arguably no more rational than Fi. I like to look at Fi as a sort of ethics subroutine akin to what Data has in Star Trek TNG, although most people would probably tell me I was wrong for making that analogy.

Yeah I agree. I think Ti/Fi are more similar than Fe is to Fi, for example. The problem is most people equate rationalizing with objectivity when there is such a thing as subjective rationality.

I'd have to know Star Trek to tell you whether what you say about that is right or not.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
an INFP teaches crossfit at my gym. He actively sabotages his own business so he wont be rich because rich people are the devil.

He also complains that he doesnt have enough money and continues to spend 5 dollars per 6oz bottle of coconut water and other bullshit that is supposedly healthier for you than cooking your own meals will ever be.

He then proceeds to tell me thatmy gym has too much color.

I hate him with all of my body.

Well he sounds just lovely to me.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Im pretty certain that when the bible tells you you are about to go to hell, its because you are about to be reincarnated as an INFP

Status
Not open for further replies.