User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Thread: INFP's hater

^^now that I've just wasted nearly an hour in TypoCs search and still haven't found the one, simple post I'm looking for (different thread)...

I took some psychedelics and I'm moving to a place where there's no electricity.

MBTI
    WILD

I found the video you're talking about Lady_X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm5zAkUNhw

"ENFP's want to be given money
    ENFJ's want to acquire money"

It's all about punchlines, not straight facts, even if he tried to introduce his observations with a serious look

Quote Originally Posted by Nara View Post
    It's all about punchlines, not straight facts...
    It's Typology though...there are no facts. Typology is one big punchline.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Nah, he's too emotional about how other people type themselves to be a Ti user.

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

"INFPs are just super fucking special"

lolo

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Nah, he's too emotional about how other people type themselves to be a Ti user.
    I would piss my pants if he turned out to be an NFP 6 (not that I think he is, but man would that be beautiful).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nara View Post
    I found the video you're talking about Lady_X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm5zAkUNhw

"ENFP's want to be given money
    ENFJ's want to acquire money"

It's all about punchlines, not straight facts, even if he tried to introduce his observations with a serious look
    i'm not denying it's funny. it totally is. is christopher walkin even an enfj tho?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    i'm not denying it's funny. it totally is. is christopher walkin even an enfj tho?
    I was pissing myself about his christopher walkin jokes oh my god, it just made no sense to me...but his feelings towards christopher walkin had me ' lol ' When I was a younger cherub and just found out about MBTI and shit I use to youtube videos all the time, because ya know I do better learning concepts when I see people use feeling examples or talk. even If I don't grasp the concept they're talking about... I can usually understand a little bit by their tone in their voice or facial expressions. I love learning, i just get bored SO EASILY even if im interested?

(side question how do you ENFPS or anyone learn how to not ADHD LOL. I have meds I take them, it's just...ugh SO MANY PRETTY THINGS IN THIS WORLD I WANT TO LEARN ABOUT ALL AT ONCE.)

ANYWAYS....he has a lot of videos and I use to watch them all the time. I had no idea what he was talking about, since I didn't know a lot of background info on MBTI but he was so entertaining hahaha I really can't usually watch 15 min rants on topics but he was fun to watch. Partially because his crazy passion is SHOWN and thats ALWAYS fun to watch. he has a lot of condescending point of views and examples. I think if he planned some out better, they would actually be more factual idk? I LIKE HIM THOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS... I WANT TO COMPETE AGAINST HIM IN SOME SPORT OR SOMETHING, AND I KNOW THAT IS REALLY WEIRD AND I'M GOING TO STOP.
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Oh and also does anyone know some good videos about types on youtube? preferably not these ones don't get me wrong mike adams seems like a nice guy, but I can't listen to bob ross teach me anything I fall asleep...and these are my same feelings towards him

OOOOH do any members have any videos they want to share?with them in it? THAT MAKES IT 10x more interesting to watch
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    Oh and also does anyone know some good videos about types on youtube? preferably not these ones don't get me wrong mike adams seems like a nice guy, but I can't listen to bob ross teach me anything I fall asleep...and these are my same feelings towards him

OOOOH do any members have any videos they want to share?with them in it? THAT MAKES IT 10x more interesting to watch
    i'm only a min in but i liiike him! he says nice things about me.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison