I think zarathustra has a crush on me

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    Are you looking to prove yourself?

Here's a little tidbit on estps. We foam at the mouth to meet someone who thinks they're better than us at what we do...

That's really what you got out of what I wrote?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post

That's really what you got out of what I wrote?
    Keep watching all of my videos and memorizing my life story, pumpkin.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I think zarathustra has a crush on me
    Might want to add this to the list of probable conditions.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=erotomania

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Keep watching all of my videos and memorizing my life story, pumpkin.
    I've watched about 10-15 of them.

I've watched a lot more of other peoples'.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

oh PS: I wouldn't call 50% growth for the last 5 months a failing business, and living like a hobo in a parking lot is a valuable life skill. To be rich, one must first learn to be poor, and being poor means cold showers and living in a parking lot.

If you keep watching my vids, you just might learn some things you never had the courage to learn on your own.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

What I will say is that the bolded is nonsense
    Nonsense? Lol?

I really didn't think it was nonsensical sentence.

Reason being: That sentence is not supposed to be taken literally as a stand alone sentence. The previous sentence gives the context.

Meaning there's no one but them who can know (or come close enough to approximate certainty (cause we can never fully know anything) ) that they identify with that type.

If I say I identify with a type, I identify with it. No one knows that feeling but me.

Now that that's cleared up. I know what you are saying. Because I understand (or think I understand what you're getting at.)

If someone says "You're just like your mother." I would not see it. But that's all that the other people around me see. Then sure, if my sentence was taken literally, then other people may have a fresher perspective than I have on my behaviors.

But you can never really know what someone's inner desire is. Even if all of their actions point in one direction, their desire could be the opposite of what you see.

Also, from reading your bit about your personal experience of figuring out your own type, I can see what you mean. But I have been trying to keep in mind that not everyone is like me. You know?

These two blokes have Se (they take things at face value...I would think that Se would be the least likely to not be able to see what's right in front of them.) Something totally different than you and I. Also if they are actually 8's or 7's....wouldn't that mean that they are not going to project as much as us 6's? And that we shouldn't assume that they'll find thier type in a similar fashion as us?

Also I agree. The internet sources, are not as good as the books. By a long shot.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

oh PS: I wouldn't call 50% growth for the last 5 months a failing business...
    I never called it a failing business.

Also, that depends on what line you're talking about.

Top line growth can be 50% and the business can still be failing.

and living like a hobo in a parking lot is a valuable life skill.
    Hobos don't have RVs.

To be rich, one must first learn to be poor, and being poor means cold showers and living in a parking lot.
    There's some truth to this statement.

If you keep watching my vids, you just might learn some things you never had the courage to learn on your own.
    Amusing to hear you speak as if you know anything about me.

I actually run my own successful business.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    I value stuff like independence and independent thinking. 6s are literally a type made to do the opposite of that. It's like god made a type specifically to hate me.
    Hmm. I really value independence. Like....really value it. So this is not just for your type....if that's what you were getting at. I think many different types of people can value that.

Anyways to address your point... you must be talking about the stereotypical "herd mentality" of the 6 maybe?

Plus they are super annoying with how they won't shut up about their insecurities and everything that comes out of their mouths is wrong. As you can see in this thread anyone who hates 6s is a 6 to them. They think that only because they are projecting about how they would be projecting. Projectception. Projecting is their psychological defense.
    you're just being silly now. :P

The reason that people are talking about projection so much with enneagram is cause enneagram deals with shadows.

And one of the most obvious ways to recognize a shadow is because the person has an emotional reaction.

Like for example : if I didn't like when people assume things about me, and I got really angry when they did, it could be a sign of a shadow. Meaning that I (in this example) would be mad at the other people, cause it's actually something I do too. And that's why the anger bubbles up.

The stronger the anger...the more likely it's a shadow.

(That is why there's a little bit of truth to that saying "You are what you hate".... and it can apply to the enneagram, because the core fears and motivations are brought to light.)
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I never called it a failing business.

Also, that depends on what line you're talking about.

Top line growth can be 50% and the business can still be failing.

Hobos don't have RVs.

There's some truth to this statement.

Amusing to hear you speak as if you know anything about me.

I actually run my own successful business.
    Don't you get it?

I don't fucking care.

I don't need you to sit here and correct me or tell me anything.

I never asked you to start talking to me, ever. You came out of nowhere and started telling me your fucking worthless resume and trying to debate with me on shit that wasn't worth debating.

I don't want you to follow me across typology central and tell me your resume or how you managed to start your own successful business. Are you trying to prove something to me? Do you want my approval?

I own 4 businesses. All of them profitable. There. Who has the bigger penis?

I don't want you to sit here and tell me how big your penis is.

I. don't. fucking. Care.

Go away.

What's that,
    just do it
    is that you giving yourself a pep talk? Do you doubt yourself? Are you on a crusade to prove to yourself how powerful you really are? do you need someone who is legtimately strong and manly to confirm for you that you too, are strong and manly?

Do you want me to sit here and tell you that you are the thing you suspect yourself to be?

Is this a fucking gameshow?

Fuck off.