• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFP's hater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry

^^now that I've just wasted nearly an hour in TypoCs search and still haven't found the one, simple post I'm looking for (different thread)...

I took some psychedelics and I'm moving to a place where there's no electricity.

Nara

MBTI Type
WILD
I found the video you're talking about Lady_X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm5zAkUNhw

"ENFP's want to be given money
ENFJ's want to acquire money"

:rofl1:

It's all about punchlines, not straight facts, even if he tried to introduce his observations with a serious look

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nah, he's too emotional about how other people type themselves to be a Ti user.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Nah, he's too emotional about how other people type themselves to be a Ti user.

I would piss my pants if he turned out to be an NFP 6 (not that I think he is, but man would that be beautiful).

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I found the video you're talking about Lady_X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jm5zAkUNhw

"ENFP's want to be given money
ENFJ's want to acquire money"

:rofl1:

It's all about punchlines, not straight facts, even if he tried to introduce his observations with a serious look

i'm not denying it's funny. it totally is. is christopher walkin even an enfj tho?

MBTI Type
ENFP
i'm not denying it's funny. it totally is. is christopher walkin even an enfj tho?

I was pissing myself about his christopher walkin jokes oh my god, it just made no sense to me...but his feelings towards christopher walkin had me ' lol ' When I was a younger cherub and just found out about MBTI and shit I use to youtube videos all the time, because ya know I do better learning concepts when I see people use feeling examples or talk. even If I don't grasp the concept they're talking about... I can usually understand a little bit by their tone in their voice or facial expressions. I love learning, i just get bored SO EASILY even if im interested?

(side question how do you ENFPS or anyone learn how to not ADHD LOL. I have meds I take them, it's just...ugh SO MANY PRETTY THINGS IN THIS WORLD I WANT TO LEARN ABOUT ALL AT ONCE.)

ANYWAYS....he has a lot of videos and I use to watch them all the time. I had no idea what he was talking about, since I didn't know a lot of background info on MBTI but he was so entertaining hahaha I really can't usually watch 15 min rants on topics but he was fun to watch. Partially because his crazy passion is SHOWN and thats ALWAYS fun to watch. he has a lot of condescending point of views and examples. I think if he planned some out better, they would actually be more factual idk? I LIKE HIM THOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS... I WANT TO COMPETE AGAINST HIM IN SOME SPORT OR SOMETHING, AND I KNOW THAT IS REALLY WEIRD AND I'M GOING TO STOP.

MBTI Type
ENFP
Oh and also does anyone know some good videos about types on youtube? preferably not these ones
don't get me wrong mike adams seems like a nice guy, but I can't listen to bob ross teach me anything I fall asleep...and these are my same feelings towards him

OOOOH do any members have any videos they want to share?with them in it? THAT MAKES IT 10x more interesting to watch

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh and also does anyone know some good videos about types on youtube? preferably not these ones
don't get me wrong mike adams seems like a nice guy, but I can't listen to bob ross teach me anything I fall asleep...and these are my same feelings towards him

OOOOH do any members have any videos they want to share?with them in it? THAT MAKES IT 10x more interesting to watch

i'm only a min in but i liiike him! he says nice things about me. :wub:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that means nothing tho z.

enfps don't want to just be given money more than any other type would.

that sounded way pricklier than i meant it :laugh:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
enfps don't want to just be given money more than any other type would.

I dunno...

I know one ENFP intimately, and several others pretty well who this fits to a tee.

What it's expressing is something deeper than just the surface of that one liner.

It's saying that ENFPs often seem like they just want to be given money without having to work for it.

And, honestly, I think that sentiment rings true of ENFPs more than just about any other type I know.

They want to live their lives without having to worry (at all) about money -- they just want it. Cuz they deserve it. Cuz they're special.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dunno...

I know one ENFP intimately, and several others pretty well who this fits to a tee.

What it's expressing is something deeper than just the surface of that one liner.

It's saying that ENFPs often seem like they just want to be given money without having to work for it.

And, honestly, I think that sentiment rings true of ENFPs more than just about any other type I know.

They want to live their lives without having to worry (at all) about money -- they just want it. Cuz they deserve it. Cuz they're special.

i totally disagree with that tho. i think what you're seeing is that we just don't value it the same as a lot of others.

The guy is obviously taking the storm of criticism he gets from NFPs about his split second observations and saying "if it hurts your feelings when people question your type, you're an Fi user." It's about as accurate and politically correct as a stereotype ... which is to say that even though it rubs people the wrong way, it's not completely crazy and there's a definite kernel of truth to it.

I'm trying to gauge how much he would have hurt my feelings if I still thought I was an INFP and I don't know.

:sadbanana:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm trying to gauge how much he would have hurt my feelings if I still thought I was an INFP and I don't know.

:sadbanana:

haha!!! :laugh:

i don't even think i watched the linked video haha i should do that maybe.

edit: oh right..i did watch the first bit.

he's funny actually.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:laugh:

so true...

I actually like them, tho

While they're chock full of stereotypes that basically seem to just come from his personal life, and the one, two, three people of a particular type that he knows, or has been hanging out with recently, if you take them with a grain of salt, and accept them for what they are, you can see how this blatant ESTP is making these very Se-laden observations, and quite a lot of them I'm sure are indeed qualities, characteristics, and behaviors of the individuals he's thinking of, who likely are of those types. Where they fall short is in assuming that these qualities of these individuals hold true for their respective type as a whole, but, once again, if you take them for what they are, basically a string of Se-based observations of individuals of various types, then they can be rather funny, and even informative. The observations aren't necessarily bad (although some of them are). Sometimes they do hit on things that more broadly tend to apply to their respective type as a whole (note: *tend* to).

I agree with these comments. I find some of his videos to be hilarious.

"INFPs are just super fucking special"

lolo

Seriously, how can someone not think that's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.